going on holiday soon

saunders0000

love my family
:confused: my holiday is in 18 days were going to north wales and to a haven we usually book a caravan but this year were going half board for 2 weeks.so im a bit worried i will put the weight back on. breakfast is easy as its buffet but eve meal is a 3 course i dont want to ruin my weight loss so far but also want to enjoy myself i know we are hopefully going to be doing a fair bit of walking and swimming but i dont want to undo all the hard work. what to do.......:sigh:

Just ask them in advance if they can help with meals. Ive been out for meals and asked for more veg to substitute potato etc. ask for a sample menu and just tell them you are carb intolerant and will puke everywhere if you dont get what you want :D

Enjoy yourself still, just keep track of your carbs in your head. Thats what im doing this weekend :) I probably wont be accurately on 20 or less carbs per day but im not having any naughty food (lots of alcohol though).
This diet is great and I think if you just enjoy yourself, dont go too overboard on naughties, then get back on strict induction when you come back. :D

all that Vic said babes. Have a great holiday, enjoy ur walks and have fun!!!

If you should go over track, just draw a line under it and move on, rather then thinking, Oh feck it! and carry on bein nawty.

woofy x

Don't take your scales Linda, and just eat as carefully as you can, it's a holiday love. Enjoy.

I agree with Jim, dont take your scales. Like Vicky said tell them you are a celiac (sp?) and have an intloerance to wheat, gluten, nuts, pulses etc. Then they will feed you meats veg salads and cheese. Fantastic. But dont forget you are on holiday, you are allowed a treat. People on here do of a weekend so im certain its allowed on hols. Just be prepared to go back to induction and work hard at it when you get home. I think thats what i'll be doing.

thanks for the ideas guys i will be going carefull and im staying on induction for next few months anyway as alot to lose

If you are that worried then tell them your intolerant to those things, by law they have to cater for you then.

yes deffo do. Or get them email you a sample menu and we will tell you what you can eat :D

Enjoy yourself Linda & don't worry about being too strict... you know whats good & bad for you I wouldn't worry about counting anything! xx

Back