Going on holiday tomorrow omg Please help

Hi all,
I'm just asking if you will fall out with me and stop supporting me if I have a week off. My CDC said it was ok as I was going away with my family. I just know I will put on as i'm in that frame of mind. I am going straight to SSing when I come back as I still have 29lbs to loose even more after this week. I just really want to get back on the CD and get stuck in again.
Can you understand and will you be there for me or have I blown it.

Carol x

Of Course All Will Be Forgiven.i`m Off On Hols In July And I Don`t Plan On Doing It And I`m Going Away For 2 Weeks,so If You`re Disowned Then God Help My Chances.
Just Relax And Enjoy Yourself You Have Plenty Of Time To Get Back To It.
Have A Great Time
Elaine X

Hi i'm off on holiday on monday and i am coming off it too!! Have already started the 1000 plan to ease me into food so i don't binge when i am away! I have lost a little on it too!! Have a fab time and aslong as you ss when you get back you'll be fine!!! I know i will have put on lots if weight on holiday and i will prob feel like snit when i weigh myself, but i'm sure my holiday will be worth it!! xxxx

im of on holiday next week to and im coming of it.my cdc knows all about it and im going straight back to ss when i get back. Gonna be hard but id rather enjoy the holiday.

of course we'll still be here when you come back! some of us aren't going on hols :cry:hehe

enjoy your hols, and be prepared to get straight back into it when you get back! if you haven't already I'd book your CD appt before you go away so you don't put it off when you're back :)

have an amazing time, i went on holiday a week after i started SS, didnt really care coz i wanted a break and to relax... enjoy yourself and dont stress everyone will be here for you... HAVE Fun!!!

have a fab time on holiday carol and enjoy yourself, you've done fab on this diet so far and theres no reason why you can't continue the same when you get back. as much as we all want this weight gone as quickly as possible, we still have lives and i think its only realistic that sometimes we break off to enjoy ourselves.

have a fab time and look forward to catching up when you get back.

Back