Going on holiday while (not) on the cD

Amilee*

Hello, I am back from my holiday.

Hope this may help anyone who like me started the diet,then had a holiday booked (bad timing).

I went on cd for 10 days and lost 10lb,and it was mostly off my tum,anyway I feel just loads better physically for losing that too.

I went on holiday to Greece for 14 days.
I did find it difficult to avoid oil in the food I ate,This was Greece after all and small greek islands don't cater for calorie counters.
Anyhoo, my plan was (if you can call it a plan) to try to watch my food the first week ,choose chicken rather than red meat and go easy on the alcohol.The second week (ha ha and first week really)i had a good few desserts,and I didn't deprive myself. Who want's to be eating lettuce on their hols! I did try the greek salads,but they too were dripping in olive oil.I only drank coke zero in the daytime.

And the good news i put on 4lbs which I am very happy with,as I thought i might put it all on.

Back to a couple of days preparation now,ie less carbs and more water ,then back to going through the CD flu!

Really looking forward to more weight loss!I love this diet!!

well done hunni.xx good luck with your restart.xx

well you've tried it before and you know you can get the results. that is really good to have only put on 4lbs, so a 6lbs lost in theory well done! so best of luck this week, let us know how u get on.

Wow I hope I do that well on hols xx

Well done, I go to Italy on 1st August for a month and plan to just eat white meat/fish and salad. I don't want to undo my good work but know that it is pointless trying to SS out there.

I switched from sole source to 3 shakes plus tiny amounts of chicken and veg,buliding up to full meals,just before I went.I don't honestly think i could have done any of the shakes diet while I was away.It was so hot,Remember-you ARE on holiday- and I only put on 4lbs-good luck.
My adviser said if i swopped straight from sole source to normal food i might get diorohea

Well done Amilee - I've a week's holiday in September and hope to continue SS+ as much as possible, having chicken and salad for evening meal.......will be happy if I do as well as you.

Back