Going on holiday

I'm going on holiday for a fortnight on Friday to Cuba. I've lost 2st 4.5 lb since Christmas. I'm looking forward to going away but a bit worried about piling on the pounds. Does anyone have any advice on how I can minimise the gain? We're going to be all inclusive so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm doing so well and don't want a big gain x

been all inc to cuba so you can have all the diet coke you like! the advantage of this is all you can eat salad! disadvantage they have things in big trays on the heater things and you can can see all the fat and juice! my consultant recommended yesterday taking a paper cup with a line on to show the amount of cereal to have.

horseypie said:
been all inc to cuba so you can have all the diet coke you like! the advantage of this is all you can eat salad! disadvantage they have things in big trays on the heater things and you can can see all the fat and juice! my consultant recommended yesterday taking a paper cup with a line on to show the amount of cereal to have.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try the cup for the cereal, that's a good idea. I'm just going to try to fill up on free food and try to minimise the damage. My only worry is losing motivation when I come back with a weight gain. I usually have a sod it mentality. I'll just need to be strong when I get back home x

Back