Going on holidays for 4 weeks

skinnyone0

I am a bit nervous as we are all going off to our caravan at Wales for at least 4 weeks maybe longer, we always go down for the kids school hols so I have got three weeks lipotrim with me and if we stay longer hopefully I can find a chemist to give me some more if not hubby will have to travel back home to pick me some more up. I am determined to stick with it while on holiday as I have put soo much into this diet I am determined to stick with it so I can come back and be weighed and have a good loss..

Wow that is fantastic commitment. Wishing you loads of luck and I hope the scales reward you well xx

Good for you. You're showing total commitment to LT and that's so good for you. Good luck!

You sound really determined, that's so positive! I lapsed on my holiday ([planned lapse that is) but am back on the wagon today, and in a strange way feel I have had a dress rehearsal for when I properly stop. Must remember to drink less beer the next time. :D

Good luck!

Well here Iam in my caravan at Wales watching all the grandkids whilst dad is off fishing and mum off to get her hair restyled but yes I am sticking to my diet 100% although I have missed not getting weighed every friday but never mind I should have a good loss when we go back home in 2 weeks or so, I am finding it tough at times when you go to the markets and they are doing hot food and the smells are wonderfull but I have stuck with it and hopefully will continue to do so. Hope you are all doing well Linda

Well done Linda, you will feel good that you've stuck to this whilst you are away. Have a lovely time and look forward to your weigh in when you return.
Emma x

Back