Going on holidays for 4 weeks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by skinnyone0, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am a bit nervous as we are all going off to our caravan at Wales for at least 4 weeks maybe longer, we always go down for the kids school hols so I have got three weeks lipotrim with me and if we stay longer hopefully I can find a chemist to give me some more if not hubby will have to travel back home to pick me some more up. I am determined to stick with it while on holiday as I have put soo much into this diet I am determined to stick with it so I can come back and be weighed and have a good loss..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow that is fantastic commitment. Wishing you loads of luck and I hope the scales reward you well xx

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Good for you. You're showing total commitment to LT and that's so good for you. Good luck!

5. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you so much for your encouragement it means a lot to me.

6. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    You sound really determined, that's so positive! I lapsed on my holiday ([planned lapse that is) but am back on the wagon today, and in a strange way feel I have had a dress rehearsal for when I properly stop. Must remember to drink less beer the next time. :D

Good luck!

7. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well here Iam in my caravan at Wales watching all the grandkids whilst dad is off fishing and mum off to get her hair restyled but yes I am sticking to my diet 100% although I have missed not getting weighed every friday but never mind I should have a good loss when we go back home in 2 weeks or so, I am finding it tough at times when you go to the markets and they are doing hot food and the smells are wonderfull but I have stuck with it and hopefully will continue to do so. Hope you are all doing well Linda

8. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Well done Linda, you will feel good that you've stuck to this whilst you are away. Have a lovely time and look forward to your weigh in when you return.
    Emma x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.