• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going on holidays for 4 weeks

S: 13st2lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st6lb(3.26%)
I am a bit nervous as we are all going off to our caravan at Wales for at least 4 weeks maybe longer, we always go down for the kids school hols so I have got three weeks lipotrim with me and if we stay longer hopefully I can find a chemist to give me some more if not hubby will have to travel back home to pick me some more up. I am determined to stick with it while on holiday as I have put soo much into this diet I am determined to stick with it so I can come back and be weighed and have a good loss..

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Catt

Silver Member
S: 16st12lb C: 15st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.51%)
Wow that is fantastic commitment. Wishing you loads of luck and I hope the scales reward you well xx

Thank you so much for your encouragement it means a lot to me.

Spinoza

Never give up
S: 18st12lb C: 17st11lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 1st1lb(5.68%)
You sound really determined, that's so positive! I lapsed on my holiday ([planned lapse that is) but am back on the wagon today, and in a strange way feel I have had a dress rehearsal for when I properly stop. Must remember to drink less beer the next time. :D

Good luck!

Well here Iam in my caravan at Wales watching all the grandkids whilst dad is off fishing and mum off to get her hair restyled but yes I am sticking to my diet 100% although I have missed not getting weighed every friday but never mind I should have a good loss when we go back home in 2 weeks or so, I am finding it tough at times when you go to the markets and they are doing hot food and the smells are wonderfull but I have stuck with it and hopefully will continue to do so. Hope you are all doing well Linda

S: 14st1lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st6lb(10.15%)
Well done Linda, you will feel good that you've stuck to this whilst you are away. Have a lovely time and look forward to your weigh in when you return.
Emma x