going out 2night.

Jenny_b

Gold Member
hi every1,

my hubby is taking me out 2night, i cant wait. we're going for a nice meal (healthy options of course) then we're going to a comedy club and a couple of drinks after.

2night will be the first time going out at my goal weight since i met my hubby. sure i'll feel the confident old me when im all dressed up.

even though its freezing and raining im still wearing my new dress. really looking forward to it.

last time i went to this comedy club i was at my heaviest and saw a group of people i went to school with, felt so fat. they all looked so slim but 2night i'll be looking slim. :D

im off to get showered and ready.

hope every1 is having a great wkend.

love u all

x x

Have a great time love.

Jon
xx

Ah hope you had great night Jenny x

Yes you must wear your dress and show yourself off. Its a must. Have a brilliant time and enjoy every moment of it. xxx

So - how was it hun?
Did you feel amzing??

Hope you had a great night - you deserve it - you've done so well x

thank guys.

so stepped outside and was so cold had to go and get changed, so glad i did as was no where to park so had to walk a few mins to get to restaurant. i havnt had any alcohol for over 10wks, last night i had 3 alcopops (blue wkd yummy) and i was so tipsy, couldnt believe that i felt like that. on the way home was feeling sick. lol. use to drink that most evenings and still feel normal.

the night was great though, apart from feeling sick. lol.

didnt go to bed until 6am, up at 9am to make kids breakfast as babysitter left at 8am for work.

think an early night might be a good idea 2night.

hope every1 else had a good night

x x

Haha! you prob got a huge sugar rush the amount of sugar in blue wkd is letal. I used to always drink them. Glad you had a good nite. Wat did you end up wearing??

oh how do you get your signature pic big???

Back