Going out for a curry this Friday night - Advice on what to have

Johnwoz

Hi Everyone

Im off out with some friends for a indian curry this coming weekend, any advice on what to have regarding the different styles of curry ?

Was planning a bog standard chick curry boiled rice , no breads

Any one got any advice ?

John

What you have planned sounds good :) tomato based curries like Rogan josh are good, as you avoid the cream. Boiled rice is free. And stay away from naans :p I had indian last week, saag aloo. 11 syns average :/ but if your Indian is the only syns you have all day, you should be dandy!

I'm usually naughty and treat myself to a chicken makhani, 16.5 syns on EE but i make sure that i'm good for the other days. Thats a good one to have if you like fruity creamy curries. I've had that plenty of times on SW and still lost. I hope you enjoy and choose wisely!

Thanks Bigsnake for that link , its a very interesting link, I'm out again this Fri nit for a curry so I'll base my choices on this list !
Readyrovr - I love chicken makhani , first had it in my late teens in one of the Birmingham balti belt curry restaurants and was blown away at the taste ! Its Korma for the connoissur​!

Now is it a Pint of Lager to go with it .................

Thanks Bigsnake for that link , its a very interesting link, I'm out again this Fri nit for a curry so I'll base my choices on this list !
Readyrovr - I love chicken makhani , first had it in my late teens in one of the Birmingham balti belt curry restaurants and was blown away at the taste ! Its Korma for the connoissur​!

Now is it a Pint of Lager to go with it .................

no bother dude. out sunday for a chinese myself. :break_diet:

Back