Going out for a meal on SS!!! What shall I eat that won't knock me out of Ketosis?

Amber34

Your advice please!

I'm going to a nice pizza restaurant tonight and although I'm really looking forward to spending time with my partner, I'm not looking forward to eating!

I've been on CD for 11 days now and for the past few days I've been 110% SS, no cheating, no picking, no psyllium husks and I'm not only feeling really good on it, but actually enjoying not eating!

My plan was to have a chicken salad, but I'm now concerned about the extra bits they tend to put in it, eg olives, mozzerella, anchovies etc.

What would it take to knock me out of ketosis??? Now I'm feeling so good I really don't want to have to go through it all again. And if I do go out of ketosis, will it be just as bad getting into it again??

BTW, this is not something I can get out of - I make my living by reporting on the standards of service - and worryingly enough I have another one (but in a fabulous Italian restaurant) next week!!

Your advice would be appreciated!

I didn't want to read this and not reply with you going out tonight:-I would ask just for a plain chicken or fish salad, no dressings or extra's.. anything else I would worry would knock you out of ketosis, and as you want to stay on track I think this would be the best thing to order.Hope you have a lovely meal..Love

Thanks for replying Nikki - I caught this just as I am leaving.

I hadn't thought about leaving out the dressing - great idea - thanks again

A
x

Back