Going out for dinner. Wheres best?

Estrella

Where do you think is best to eat out on sw? What is less damaging. I'm going out on Saturday and really don't want to be too bad. I was thinking Italian and stick to green, try and have a veggie pasta dish?

Avoid sauces. I would try to order something like a steak and salad.

If you do want a sauce with pasta, have a tomato based sauce.

Harvester!!
Salad bar for your super free, loads of grilled meats and rice or jackets are 0 syns if you ask for no butter :)

we r going out this eve so i have looked at the menu on the restaurants website and the only real option is grilled tuna salad....not keen but i dont really have a choice. its rubbish spending money on something thats just ok!:sigh:

I'm just going to have what I want tonight. Without going ridiculously overboard. I think if you stop yourself then you feel disheartened and so long as you really try and stick to no syns during the week and exercise I'm sure ill be fine. (Fingers crossed) this is my last night out til December so i can hardcore it between now and then! x

Yeah so I had a great weekend but I eat my words (and everything else apparently)!! I ate way too much. Drank huge amount of wine and low and behold I've gained 3lbs. No syns for me. Maybe this is the lesson learned, I thought I'd pull it off one night off but no. And it makes you feel dissapointed and guilty. So that won't happen again. Back on it. Wish I'd taken the advice of you professionals. First slip up though. Hopefully enough to stop me doing it again!! :(

Also I feel groggy and rubbish. (Not just a hangover) but my tummy is bloated from the food!! Today will be a super duper freefoodathon. X

As you say a lesson learned, move forward and take each day as it comes, dont worry too much about the odd indulgent night just get those lower syn days in afterwards and dont do it often haha!!:)
i ended up having lamb shank with a creamy mash which i put the majority of on my husbands plate! the 5 rum and diet cokes increased those syns so ill weigh myself tomorrow and hope its not had too much of a detrimental effec on my weeks effortst!!

Back