• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going out Saturday - Some Help Please...

S: 15st9lb C: 15st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.2%)

pudnpie

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 12st10lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st2lb(1.11%)
I was looking at his tickets today for hammersmith but my friend I want to go with is skiing so I don't know if she can go. I've never really taken much notice of him before but I saw him on Something for the Weekend and thought he was really funny. I went to see Sarah Millican last night and she was hilarious. Sorry, completely OT. I can't look at.your menu because I'm on my phone at the moment.

Tonic

S: 12st7lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 2st0lb(16%)
personally I'd go for the salmon, gammon (but ask for it with new pots not chips) or the steak (again without chips)

S: 13st1lb C: 9st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 4st1lb(31.15%)
i would go with the salmon. have good time :D

S: 15st9lb C: 15st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.2%)
Today's the day! About to make breakfast and think I'm gonna have a ham and onion omelette with toast and then the afternoon I will be out and that's the test. I think salmon or the gammon steak is going to be the best, do you think I could ask them how they cook it? I've managed to save all my weeklies until now so if I add that to my dailies I will have 81pp for today which I think is plenty!!!!! Lol