Going over syns

spotandlunasmum

Hi All,

I was wondering if many of you go over your syns on a regular basis? I am only into my first 2 weeks of the diet but I do find myself going over by a couple a few days a week. this was the case when doing WW too. Food I can control but i do like a few glasses of wine after work to unwind. I have a very hectic lifestyle as Im sure you all do as well but this is my vice, Im not huge on chocolate or snacks either. God I hope I dont sound like an alcoholic :ashamed0005:

perhaps u should try flexi synning - just keep a total of your syns for the week and deduct from it. However, if you keep going over syns regularly it will affect your losses and the plan won't work!

I never go over 15 per day which is 105 per week, but I am flexible about what I have on any given day. I average about 70 per week.

even my blow out this week (I wrote everything don and calculated it just now!) I only hit 85.

perhaps u should try flexi synning - just keep a total of your syns for the week and deduct from it. However, if you keep going over syns regularly it will affect your losses and the plan won't work!

That would be using syns weekly rather than flexi synning. A good idea but if the OP is going over several days I'm not sure it's going to help.

Hi All,

I was wondering if many of you go over your syns on a regular basis? I am only into my first 2 weeks of the diet but I do find myself going over by a couple a few days a week. this was the case when doing WW too. Food I can control but i do like a few glasses of wine after work to unwind. I have a very hectic lifestyle as Im sure you all do as well but this is my vice, Im not huge on chocolate or snacks either. God I hope I dont sound like an alcoholic :ashamed0005:

It all comes down to choices. Do you want that second glass of wine or do you want to lose weight? Don't get a full size bottle if you can't open it without finishing it. Get the small bottles instead, set your self a limit and stick to it. Or alternate an alcoholic drink with a soft drink. Or try a spritzer as a way of making the glass go further. And find other ways of unwinding, be it a bath, painting your nails, listening to music, going for a walk or whatever because wine really isn't the way to do it.

Back