Going to be a yummy mummy! ^.^

Hope you feel better soon, did you get to see twilight?

Yeah was brilliant, really enjoyed it. Got boots shapers popcorn for 4.5 syns per bag too so I saved some syns by doing that :)

Feel really bloated for some reason though, as if ive not lost anything this week which is annoying!

I really want to see it :) still have to watch the last one too! Well done on opting for the healthy popcorn :)

Oh and how are you feeling?

I'm okay was feeling ill but a little better last night. Opted to do a blast of cardio with 30 day shred and then was going to follow up with the resistance but I was shattered after the cardio! Going to do it tonight lol. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling a bit better but still coughing away, it's just so exhausting coughing all the time!!! Another few days and it'll be gone hopefully :) well done on doing the shred, it's a killer!!

Think ive sweated some of the cold out of me!

I know how you feel :( My little baba is loaded as well atm. So between me and him its like a coughing competition lol x

1.5lb tonight. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEeEeEeEEEE GUESS WHATTT!!!!

I was awarded with Miss Slinky tonight at group :D xxx

Tyyy xxx

Well done on your award, sounds great :)

Ty :D xxx

Getting my wee award :D xx

Attachments

• 381958_141361679300624_100002803776451_126610_848683025_n.jpg
    381958_141361679300624_100002803776451_126610_848683025_n.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 36
Well done! What is this Miss Slinky though, we've not done it at our group but I've seen lots of people mentioning it on here.

cupotea said:
Well done! What is this Miss Slinky though, we've not done it at our group but I've seen lots of people mentioning it on here.

Thanks :) its where your group votes for the person that they think deserves the title of miss slinky. Not to do with the biggest weight loss, can be helpful every week etc

Thanks :) its where your group votes for the person that they think deserves the title of miss slinky. Not to do with the biggest weight loss, can be helpful every week etc

Ah so some groups do it every week? I see, we don't do it - I thought it might be a one-off thing as I've only recently seen it mentioned loads. Well done you, you have done fantastically!!!

It's a yearly thing I'm sure, so for my group I'm miss slinky 2011. Then the other groups have their own slinkys hehe I love saying slinkys. Sliiinkkkyyssss :D

Thursday 24th Nov (RED) :dooney:
A ~ 250ml SS milk - 28g Cheese
B ~ 28g porridge - 1 WM pitta

B - Porridge with cinnamon, then I got hungry again and had bacon with scrambled eggs (1 for marg)
L - Toasted pitta, ham and tomato chutney (2)
D - Turkey burgers, cheese

Snacks - Cold meat, Corned beef (3), fruit, WW yog, Hifi (3)

Weekly syns - 69/100

Trying to save a few syns for making a pizza for Saturday night and a bag of popcorn for the cinema on Sunday again.

Oh!!! Awesome, even more well done then!

Thank you very much :D

Saturday 26th November (EE)
A - 175ml whole milk
B - 2 weetabix

B - Weetabix with a cuppa. No fruit, couldn't face any
L - Spag bol, savoury rice and a half plate of broccoli, cabbage and carrots
D - Version of lunch lol.. Spag bol, stir fried rice with more veg :sigh:

Snacks - Apples, tangerines, Crisps (4)

Syns - 4
Weekly syns - 74/100

Righttt got 26 syns to play with tomorrw. We are taking our DD to see Arthur 3D at the cinema and they want to go into pizza hut for lunch (eek) then OH wants to goto starbucks (double eek). All going to plan, I'll stick to the salad bar at PH, get a coffee with sugar free syrup and a dash of milk or all failing - a cup of tea at starbucks and for the cinema im going to have shapers popcorn, some fruit and a box of mikados. That IS THE PLAN, anyway.. fingers crossed!

Last edited:
We went to the cinema and costa. Didnt goto pizza hut and stayed weeell within my syns!

1/2lb off at WI. I have a bladder infection and don't feel very well atm :(

Back