Going to be a yummy mummy! ^.^

Thank you :) x

Oft 6 days not updated! Someone slap my wrists and tie me up away from the booze and choccies!

...4 days off plan. I put on a massive amount! More than I put on after taking a 2 week holiday. Oh well, won't be getting my 3 stone for xmas now!

Back up to the higher end of 12 stone and I was getting SOO close to being in the 11 stone bracket. F**k!

Raging at myself but I've got to laugh because if I don't, I'm gonna greet!

Thank you :) x

Hi,
I'm Sarah and I've just read your diary, I think you've done great, even if you've slipped up a bit the other day. I'm on day one again today and I'm going to try and be 100% till Christmas eve.x

Hiya :) Thanks for reading my diary. Rooting for ya! Are you going to do a diary too? x

Wed 07th Dec - RED

HexA ~ 125ml ss milk/ 21g RF Cheese - 42g RF cheese
HexB ~ 5 scan bran - 1 small slice bread/1 Hifi light

B - Bacon, eggs and 1 slice of toast, marg(1), 1 Scan bran cheese and relish (1)
L - 3 Scan Bran, relish (1), cheese, ham and gherkins
D - Chicken kebab, salad and pitta bread (7.5)

Snacks - Apples, kit.kat (5.5), Hifi, Milk for my teas, Velvet crunch (4), 1 Scan bran and cheese

Syns - 20
Weekly syns - 45(ish)/100

Had a bit of a munchy day today and ate all the scan bran! Deff wanting a big loss for next week to get rid of the gain I had last week. Too many days of drinking and eating crap while I was hungover.

Hopefully going to Edinburgh on Sunday, must keep some syns for then! Kids aren't well but I am hoping that they will perk up by the weekend.

Monday is weigh in and our xmas night, not another night out lol but a taster and the last weigh in till after xmas. We are not getting weighed again until the 29th :( 10 days without a weigh in!! And then after that it will be on a Thursday instead of a Monday for weigh in. In a way I suppose that is good.

s42ej.jpg

YEAH!!!!

Thank you! Well chuffed!! :)

Want to lose more this week so ive got a little bit for christmas. Will update food diary soon as x

Woo I've loads to update, naughty me has not been keeping a note of things online. Have been the old fashioned way, on paper :p

Tonight I lost 3lbs! Meaning I have reached my intern target (set a new one), went down a stone bracket (yes!) and I am neeeaarly at my healthy BMI. Very chuffed!

Had a lovely taster tonight at group and we even held our very own secret santa. I got a very lovely charm bracelet, going to add a new charm every time I get another sticker :)

How has everyone been? I know its busy at this time of year. Going to be busy for us the next week or so! Sticking to plan up until Christmas day, then having that and boxing day off plan. Straight back on it on the 27th of December. My DD will be 4 on the 23rd of December, so we will have a little party for her as well.

All the presents are in, they are just deff not wrapped yet!

Monday 19th December 2011 - EE

A - 250ml SS milk B - 28g porridge

B - Cinnamon porridge, tea, water
L - Ham salad with mushroom pasta (1.5)
D - Spicy garlic chicken thighs with the rest of the pasta and more salad

Snacks - Taster food mmm, Mini wispa (7)

Syns - 8.5
Weeklys - 8.5/100

Soo chuffed, thanks kirsty! :)

How you getting on? x

Thats great! Have a brilliant Christmas and I'll speak to you soon xx

Back