going to classes do i phone leader before i go??

melly_gally_mel

Never been to a class before but i have found one near me and want to go, do i have to phone the leader of the group or do i just turn up??

I just turned up, and that seemed absolutely fine!

I emailed her to see what time she would like me there, and she wanted me there right at the beginning as that is how she spent the first 45 mins, going through the books etc.

good luck you will love it.

I phoned the consultant and was told to arrive at the beginning of the session as she liked to go through everything in the books etc before starting the image therapy for the rest of the group.

It's always good to phone before you go as then she will look out for you and be expecting you, although consultants spot new members!

As the others have said, go for the start of the class as she will do her new members talk with you separately before Image Therapy starts.

Have fun and great decision!! Jay xx

I just turned up! Spur of the moment sort of thing. But whatever you do, please go! You won't regret it.

I did phone her up, but got her answer phone, left details but never got backto me so i think ill just turn up tomorrow im so excited, whats image therapy and what sort of things will we do??

Back