going to do it.

Hi everyone well i am starting again tommorrow as for the last 2 days i have had food instead of a shake,i laste until the evening but just couldn't do it as i got my pod:cry:eek:n the day i started lipo and i have never felt sooo ill before but i feel great now my treadmill n cross trainer are on standby and i'm raring to go fingers crossed .x.x.x:wave_cry:

excellent- it's all about being in the right place mentally!

best of luck with it- and you'll soon be feeling great on LT. I didn't think it possible to ever feel happy on it when I first started but I LOVE it now!

xx

As Luce said you really do need to be in the right place to do this - sounds like your there and ready to go! After the first week you will begin to feel fantastic on this - think of it as magic medicine :)

hope so i have 7st to lose going on holiday in 6wks going to take some with me as it's all inc 2wks in ibiza but i am also going to keep on it when i get back i just keep thinking that i will be wearing my slim wardrobe soon x x x

You definitely have to be in the right place, so, it sounds like you're prepared this time! Also, yes, the evenings are definitely the hardest!

Good luck! :)

Hannah

skinnytobe,best of luck on your journey to a new you. I have just started and hav now finished day 4. Find it tough enough but believe everyone who says it gets easier once you get week one over you. i've got a lot to lose but hope to make inroads on it with lt and the support on this site. keep strong

Your back on LT thats all that matters you do have to be in the right frame of mind as the others say or its to hard it's hard enough as it is good luck for the week ahead

debz x

I agree with everyone you do have to be in the right frame of mind and it sounds like your there. Go a little steady on your treadmill at first I get quite light headed so I'd take it easy until you see if it affects you. good luck and welcome back.

Back