Going to give it a try

happyhippo

Silver Member
Evening all i have been calorie counting but feel i keep losing and putting on the same lbs so i am going to give ww a try.I am going it alone i have no literature or accessories - any tips greatfully received re working out points etc

happyhippo said:
Evening all i have been calorie counting but feel i keep losing and putting on the same lbs so i am going to give ww a try.I am going it alone i have no literature or accessories - any tips greatfully received re working out points etc

Hi have u got a iPhone or smart phone coz they have apps on there. I think it's called iwatcher and it works out Discovery points and PP too. I've got iwatcher and there is another one too you can get for PP. good luck I'm joining a group on Thursday :)

sherrie82 said:
Hi have u got a iPhone or smart phone coz they have apps on there. I think it's called iwatcher and it works out Discovery points and PP too. I've got iwatcher and there is another one too you can get for PP. good luck I'm joining a group on Thursday :)

Ahh remember it now. It's called ultimate value diary for PP

happyhippo said:

Good luck! I'm also going it alone. Well, being here doesn't make me feel alone!

sherrie82 said:
Ahh remember it now. It's called ultimate value diary for PP

Thank you! Just what I was looking for! :*

Is the app ultimate diary any good if you have the WW App or is it really the same thing??

X

L1sa said:
Is the app ultimate diary any good if you have the WW App or is it really the same thing??

X

I should imagine its virtually the same thing but I've never used the WW app so just an assumption lol

L1sa said:

X

It's the same thing really. But the ultimate value diary allows you to track just PP and not both like iwtchr. I've got both coz I was gonna follow discover plan. But now I'm joining a group I'm gonna use ultimate value diary which is for PP only and I will use that instead of writing down my points I use. Saves time. My sister told me about it. Good luck btw and and u have a lot of support on here. More than me lol. :)

L1sa said:

X

Sorry that was for happy hippo

I'm going it alone , I just ordered all the literature from eBay and some second hand cookbooks from amazon. You can get sights on the Internet that have the points calculator too and millions of recipes so it's all easy accessible even without the literature , and of course theres this forum everyone is really helpful and supportive...Good luck :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I think I'm eating too much of the same thing (not doing number 2's) so here goes a change.....Alpen for breakfast!! :) x

wildfruit said:
I've had a bagel with jam and butter yum yum :)

Mmmm yummmmmyy :) x

Have just downloaded ultimate diary It's just made my day loads easier as I don't have access to the ww website ...bargain for £1.49 a lot of the reviews seem to think it's better than the ww !!!

wildfruit said:
Have just downloaded ultimate diary It's just made my day loads easier as I don't have access to the ww website ...bargain for £1.49 a lot of the reviews seem to think it's better than the ww !!!

I downloaded it yesterday it's great isn't it!

I downloaded Ultimate Value Diary as well and it looks brill! Loving the barcode scanner, what a great idea :)

Back