Going to give this a go.....

Nicc

I'm a little nervous about it, but I am going to give this cambridge diet a go from next tuesday. Have the meeting arranged with the consultant and am feeling motivated.

I am desperate to lose weight and find that nothing else is really working for me and a friend had success so I want to try and see if it will work for me too. I hope so.

I have set myself the initial goal of three stone, then I will set another goal from that point on.

Wish me luck everybody!!

Nicc

Hi Nicc,

Best of luck hon - not that you need it!! All you need to do is stick to the plan 100% and not eat. Easy enough huh??

I've heard loads of people on here say that your first time is the golden time so try and stick with it. It's apparently very hard getting back to it if you fall off the wagon.

Best foot forward and keep your enthusiasm going and you'll be just fine. This really is the best diet in the world :D

Best of luck! :D Just imagine how good you will look & feel in 4 weeks time! ;)

Hi Nicc and welcome!!!

This isn't the easiest of diets to do...and I know as I think I've done them all!!! However, with the right mind set and motivation, this will keep you on track!!

I am on week 3 of SS after having done this before - it is true that it is more difficult the second...third..etc time around!!
Just keep drinking the water and I can guarantee the weight will drop off!!!

Good luck with your journey!!

Its an amazing diet and well worth the initial difficulty. You will literally watch your first 3 stone get flushed away down the loo!

Look forward to hearing your progress.

Hi Nicc

You can do this. I've tried every diet under the sun but with every one I've found keeping going the hardest part. With CD you can expect to lose several pounds each week--how motivating is that? :D

I'm only on day 2 but I'm happy to report it hasn't been nearly as bad as I feared. They say the first week's the worst but that after that it gets much easier so I'm just gritting my teeth and trying to get on with it!

Best of luck for day one, hon

I can only echo what everyone else has said - good luck.

I am just about at the end of my first week, and I ahve been pleasnatly surprised at how easy I have found it. Not that I wouldn't have sold my granny for some cheese last night!!

BUT, I got on with some housey stuff, and before I knew it, the craving had gone and I didnt even feel hungry.

The key to this, I think, is to just persevere. Dont take that first bite/lick/drink. Tomorrow will be here before we know it, we will have another day less to get through. If that makes sense!!

Take Care

Hi Nic, welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey, it's worth it and you cant fail if u stick to it 10% yes its tough at times but stick to it and you'll see results!!!

Hi Nic

Its a brilliant diet I cannot recommend it enough - it wont take 2 days to see a result!! I have just had my fourth way in and its only 27 days!! I have lost an amazing 17lbs!! And I had a couple of days off for a holiday (wouldn't recommend it as it was torture going back on to it!!). Good luck

Hi Nicc

I first looked into CD at the end of April this year and decided to give it a go figuring that I had nothing to lose... except weight of course :rolleyes:.

Nearly six months later and nearly six stone down I am the smallest, lightest, healthiest and fittest I have ever been :D.

Good Luck Nicc - I will look forward to following your progress :).

HI Nic,

I'm on day 4 of this diet and I was weighed earlier and to my shock I have lost 10lb already! Spooky will tell you I questioned her loads about starting this diet as I was really unsure and didn't know if I would manage it but so far I am really pleased that I have!
Good luck with your new journey!

Claire

Back