Going to give this Diary thing a go :)

kaceyboo

Silver Member
Well day 1 on Exante for me. Already had a peppermint tea and a pint of water. Trying to hold out till about noon for my 1st shake. Feeling really positive and i cant wait for ketosis to kick in so the hunger fades. Really looking forward to retraining my mind and getting rid of all my awful food habits. Taking all food out of the equation is a relief. Love that i dont have to think about it. Although i do have to cook for the kids :/

Going the list the things i look forward to when ive lost the weight just so on the days im struggling i can read it and it will keep me on track (hopefully)

1 To be healthy ( my main reason! I want to be around for my 4 babies for a long long time)

2 To be able to shop in any shop and not just fat shops were everything costs a fortune.

3 To be able to buy jewellery anywhere ( currently cant get any bangles over my fat wrists)

4 To be able to wear normal shoes (not wide fitting) oh and boots that i can zip up over my cankles.

5 To be able to walk without sweating and huffing and puffing

6 To feel more confident

7 To finally be in photos with friends and family (a big no no at the moment)

May add more when i can think of them.

Off to do some housework. x

Well day 1 done without a hitch :). I have a slight headache but im tucked up in bed all cosy now looking forward to kicking day 2's butt. Xx

kaceyboo said:
Well day 1 done without a hitch :). I have a slight headache but im tucked up in bed all cosy now looking forward to kicking day 2's butt. Xx

Hi well done on day1, it's always hard first few days lol cn tell u from experience but also it does get easy as u go along! A diary is a very good idea really helps.. X

Hey :) Just started today myself. Head hurts so much! Struggled a bit today but nothing more than expected I don't think. Am going to take your idea of noting down all my goals too. Anyway good luck on the Exante journey :) xox

Good morning Kaceyboo, well done on completing day one, love your positivity! That and water, lots of it, will help you through the next few days. Good luck :hug99: xx

Oh thats a good one Dawny! Havent wore a skirt in so long!

Thanks for the comments guys. Ive woke up with a spring in my step this morning stripped all the kids beds. Sun is shining here this morning so might put baby in the pram and go a wee walk after dropping Evie at nursery. Im in a great mood i think because im finally tackling this weight and i know this time im going to actually do it. Im not letting food rule me anymore. Going to try porridge this morning. Wasnt too keen on the bars, tasted like the bottom of a birdcage but im sure i will get used to them. Anyway have a great day xxxx

hey hun fabulous attitude you seem in the right frame of mind to do this ... 4 bubbas!!! that must be fun and challenging lol!! ive found as soon as you pass day 5 its a hell of a lot easier!!! :D im on day 9 the second time around and have no intention of breaking the diet again!!! you are going to do fantastically! :D xx

Aww thanks Alana, i cant wait for the 1st week to be out the way tbh. Yeah 4 kids, i must be mad lol. I love having a big family just hate the amount of washing i have lol. Ps brilliant weight loss so far! Go you!! xxxxxx

Feeling abit bleugh tonight. Ive got the famous headache. Im not feeling hungry but my body is craving all the crap its used to. Ive still got one pack left so i will have that when hubby gets in from work then have an early night. Tomorrow is a new day and fingers crossed i will soon be in ketosis :innocent0001:

I've got that headache too .. hasn't really disappeared .. dreading tomorrow - first proper day at work on the busiest day of the week, not excited about it at all. Ah well bring on Monday pronto I say :)

Its horrible isnt it. Im on mat leave at the moment but im back in 2 weeks so by then at least i should be all settled. Hope your day isnt too bad.xx

Well thats not too easy either but I suppose it gives you time to get a routine with Exante and everything .. Thanks :) .. Hope its not too bad either :/ Im first point of call so need to be alert and know what I'm saying - scared that my mind won't work but I think I'll just have to drink lots of coffee to get my brain going xox

Hello :) welcome to exante. I love it!!! I moan about it lol but it works and it works fast. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly xxx

Thanks Sarah, you have had an amazing weightloss!

Well start of day 3 today. Sitting drinking my cup of peppermint tea (my new best friend) hubby is off today so we are going to walk to morrisons and back as the sun in shining :) then home for some housework and then might chill on sofa and watch a movie. Feeling really positive again today after my wobble yesterday evening. Still have a fuzzy head but its fine. Minging taste in my mouth this morning so hopefully ketosis is on its way :D x

Thankyou. Hope you're doing ok :)

Yeah that sounds like ketosis. I never got the taste or the breath but weirdly wanted it haha xx

same here! day 3 = horrible breath! breathed into my hand + smelt it + it stunk! .. ketosis you are welcomed into my life :) .. + todays been pretty easy - no headaches/hunger yay!!

Morning :) Day 4 today woohoo. Yesterday was so easy i never felt hungry at all. I had the veg soup for dinner and it was really wierd i was struggling to get it down as it was too creamy. So i think ketosis is deffo here. So chuffed lol. Ive got about 5 loads of washing to do today (downside of a big family lol) and then i think im going to take the girls down to feed the ducks then the park. The sun is shining again today. Then home to cook shepherds pie for the family. That could be a toughy but i think im strong enough :/ Anyway happy Sunday people xxxx

Back