Going to group is becoming a chore not a pleasure

I totally agree with the classes! I went a few years ago and found the same thing happened! This time I haven't joined a class again and I have found I have been even more disaplined with myself. I don't know if it's because I don't have people clapping me when I put on weight, I am more hard on myself when I do this which motivates me to work harder the next week! I have all the books and do not find any problems with not going to class and if I am looking for new ideas, I just sign in to here!
xxx

hi all, i have a very grumpy slimmer of the year at our group who gave me evils for taking my actifry into group taster night, she seems to have real i own this group attitude..

Classes are strange , due to a change in work pattern had to change evenings, same venue, same leader but the class is so different..... the current class has a weird mix of people including the obligatory moaner, the ones that laugh and cchatter when it's not one of their friends being discussed. It's still enjoyable but I can see it' s going to get on my nerves

Can I just say as a new starter, absolutely delighted for you and your loss - you're within touching distance of target, and if I can achieve similar I will put up with all the grumpiness (inc. my own) in the world.

I would have PMed you to say this but you havent quite got that magical 50 posts yet for me to be able to do so, but thankyou so much. It doesnt seem quite real yet that I am "that" close. I wish you every success on your way to target and I am confident that you will do it - being in the right frame of mind is crucial and from what I have seen so far you are right in the zone to do it. :)

Sorry to others for taking this a little off topic.

Back