Extra Easy going to have a go at extra easy!

jade-h

any tips, advice or a good meal you know of?

i read the booklet and realised there is not much cereal choice..ahh! :/
is all bran actually tasty?

I have been trying to build up the confidence to try EE at least one day next week....... But i am scared it won't work!

Could you have the pudding rice cooked in water and mixed with a muller....... It is essentially green but tastes a bit like sweet porridge (had it today)

oooh that sounds nice :D

and yeah the HEAs and HEBs on red/green days seem to be the same for extra easy when i looked online just not in the book...

must admit i like the sound of extra easy, i got quite confused doing the red and green plans

What is EE? Not been a slimmingworld meeting for 5 years, so this is all new to me. What's changed for the EE plans?:)

In basic terms EE, is where your free food is everything you can have on both the red and green days so you can meat and potatoes!! The main thing is you only have 1 HEX A and 1 HEX B

I had steak, slimming world chips, salad and corn on the cob tonight! It was delicious!! Yummy!:D

OoO whats extra easy - it wasnt in my pack - thought thats the nature of buying packs off ebay!

its a plan where you can have free food from red and green..on the same day!

you can only have one healthy extra a
and one healthy extra b though

so for like a meal you choose any free food (either from red and green), you could have a meat..with pasta!
but then you need to fill up a 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods, a nice salad on the side?

oh and as for syn values you always count the lowest syn
so say you wanted to eat a ready meal which was 5 syns on red but only 3 syns on green then you would use the green syn value..3 syns!

Back