Going to Ibiza - any tips on not coming home with a huge gain?!

lottie3289

Hi everyone

So I've done really well and am pleased with myself. It's been a long journey (2 years this week) but I've lost 4 st 8.5 lb. Have had my ups and downs but have been 100% on plan for the past 4 weeks losing around 10 lb and reclaiming my 4 st award and achieving my 4 and a half stone award!

I'm going to Ibiza for a week with the girls this weekend and am panicking about coming home with a huge gain. I went on an all inclusive holiday for a week in July and came back half a stone heavier!

Obviously there's going to be lots of drinking and eating in the early hours of the morning but I was thinking as long as I stick to diet mixers and vodka and if I want something on the way home is kebab meat and salad the way forward?

Any tips would be gratefully received!

Thanks xxx

It's about 9 years since I was in Ibiza but there were loads of places where you can get noodles and lots of cafes open quite late so you might be able to get omelettes in some places. If you're going to get kebabs then stick with chicken as meat kebabs are full of fat. Good luck though - and most of all, enjoy yourself! If you put weight on you will lose it quickly!

Thanks for the reply! I think I started the week quite well but as more alcohol was consumed the KFC become quite appealing so hopefully I haven't done too much damage. My scales at home said 4 lb on. I guess that's what holidays are for - to be enjoyed!

Back