Going to Italian Restaurant - Pro Points Help Please

laurawalker85

Am going to an italian tonight and just wondered what the best things to have were and their pro points? Link is La Nonna
Thank you in advance xx

Hi
I don't know for sure but would guess at having either of these:

Penne Arrabiata (V) £8.50
Pasta Tubes with tomato chilli and basil

Penne Ai Filetti di Polo £9.95
Tube shaped pasta with diced chicken in tomato, olive oil and Zucchini (Courgette)

Having looked at Italian before in the eating out book then you should go for a tomato sauce and it will be around 16 points.

Hope that helps a bit! x

Or any of the fish dishes - the salmon one at the start of the fish menu looks the best. But as PP said, pasta dishes in a tomato based sauce are usually around 16. Round up to 20 if it has meat in it. Thats my usual rule of thumb with italian and its always worked well for me. For the fish dishes - id say about the same - 16 to 20pp depending on which one you go for (and you could always ask them to hold the potatoes and give you extra veg!)

Am going to an italian tonight and just wondered what the best things to have were and their pro points? Link is La Nonna
Thank you in advance xx

HI Laura, had a quick look at your menu-- I think theres some good choices u cud make, starter soup looks ok! and maybe mains meat or fish dish with the veg.
I go to an Italian restaurant most fridays I have Chicken Ceasar salad for mains ask for dressing separate so they don't put loads on, even been having Tiramisu for pud!!! Been pointing it best i can, and lost everyweek :fingerscrossed:
Good luck n enjoy

hi im going for a italian on fri does any one have any idea how many pro points woud be in sirloin steak with cheese mushroom and cream red wine sauce? I know it will be a lot! thank you x

Back