Going to LL Info session tonight....

Good luck - its fine - very informal. Great chance to ask lots of questions!

Hi everyone!

Well, it was a good intro last night, he LLC seems very nice.

If I get my Doctor to see me ASAP I can join the 7-1-08 group!!
Roll on!!

---

Another questions, I see some DIARY THREADS - what are those? Is it just your own thread you start and then sort of document your progress, and how you are coping, etc? I haven't had time to look at much lately, and was just wondering. I want to start one bbubt not sure what they are? :eek:DOH!!

Thanks!

BL

Not sure blonde.. i was wondering same too!

I am officially starting a class on 8/1 so we will share the journey together !! I started early by buying some packs form e bay cosI couldn't wait for the class.. but I can't wait now for the group sessions to begin... exciting isnt it!!

Well, shot out to the doctor this morning - got my form completed and whizzed back to LLC's office and dropped it off. So - that should be me enrolled and ready to roll on 7-1-08!!!!!!!!!!

Already going through the clothes in my loft, in my head. Can't wait to bring down some of those boxes up there over the coming weeks. Will be like shopping for freeeeeee!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nearly on the road to finding myself again!

Makes me get all teary eyed just thinking about it.

I really really want to succeed this time.

THanks peeps!!
x

Not sure blonde.. i was wondering same too!

I am officially starting a class on 8/1 so we will share the journey together !! I started early by buying some packs form e bay cosI couldn't wait for the class.. but I can't wait now for the group sessions to begin... exciting isnt it!!

We will be!! THats cool!!! ANd yes - very exciting.

Scary - I won't lie - but exciting!!!

Alllll the best of luck to you!! Lets keep each other going, ay?

x

Good luck girls - it'll be well worth it. I started at size 16-18 in September and now I am in my size 10-12 clothes and feeling fabulous! You'll be joining me soon!

yee haaa.. I am dreaming of walking into any high street shop and choosing a size 10!...

Back