Going to my first class tonight

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Kind of nervous! My friend/co-worker has managed to convince me to attend a SW class tonight at 5:30, for some reason i'm scared! Think i'm scared of weighing more as for the past 8 months I have been weighing myself every Friday at home first thing in the morning.

What sort of things to they do in class? Do they weigh you in front of everyone and read out your weight? Eeek!

Don't worry hun!

You go in and sign in (and pay of course lol). They have a little 'shop' where they sell bars, books etc - this is usually at the sign in desk.

You're given your weight sheet. You then get weighed and hand them the sheet and your book where your weight is logged in both.

You then sit for class - you're loss/gain is said aloud but never your weight so don't worry.

Class can vary so best seeing what he/she does :) It's usually just achat to each member one at a time, checking for issues, asking what they did if they had a great loss etc. It's a great platform to keep check on self or get advice, from others and not just the C. We sometimes do 'different' style classes which are good - like tasters etc.

You'll enjoy it - well I hope you do!

Have funxxx

Good Luck SJ - I'm sure you will be OK, and going to class may give you the boost you need to get to your goal, enjoy it. X

Ah bless you! You will be fine! Your consultant will never say your weight out loud to the group will just go round in image therapy and say how much you lost. Our consultant only say you had a small gain and will never say how much you gained! If that makes sense!!

Enjoy your class! You will be able to get the new mag cheaper!!! x

Good luck!! Just relax and have fun. Really nothing to worry about!! ;)

Scouzer. X

Im having problems with them last 3lb tbh, as soon as I get close to target I put on at least 2-3lb and just cant seem to get below the 10st 3lb mark. Its frustrating, so want to go to give myself a boost, if I go below target then I will just change my target weight as I know I will probably wanna loose more once I finally hit target anyway.

Im having problems with them last 3lb tbh, as soon as I get close to target I put on at least 2-3lb and just cant seem to get below the 10st 3lb mark. Its frustrating, so want to go to give myself a boost, if I go below target then I will just change my target weight as I know I will probably wanna loose more once I finally hit target anyway.

Good point. I think you have to have a minimum of 7lbs loss to join...just so you know xxx

Yes, you do need to have a 7lb minimum loss to join SW, so just think of that when you join Hun. Depending on the time of weigh in, you may see a gain from your original figure anyway, so just be prepared for that.

xxxx

Okies, thanks for that! Im bound to weigh heavier so thats not so bad, will probably want to loose more than my target weight anyway tbh, im never satisfied!

It'll be great, and look at it like this - you'll get all the up to date books and advice which will start you off on a great loss in your first week. You might even make target after a week!

Thats the idea jesta, looking for more inspiration too now as it's all getting a bit mundane for me atm so need some new ideas!

I love SW, and staying to group does give you the motivation and support you need..Don't be scared, I know its daunting going somewhere on your own, but all the people in group are in the same boat and are really friendly.....

Good luck

Keep us posted

Hil

Ah good luck hun!
Don't worry what the SW scales say in relation to your scales, you will weigh a bit more as it's the evening but the scales may also weigh more or less than your own. It doesn't matter!
Enjoy it and good luck, it'll be just what you need to lose those last few pounds I'm sure.

Weds is my 2nd weigh in, I was petrified of going to the initial class as was worried at what people would think or whether or not I could manage to loose weight on SW. My first weigh in was hard for me as kept having dreams that I didn't loose weight, put it on in my first week and gotten myself all worked up. Anyways there was no need to be scared or worried either week and now I can't weight until Weds weigh in as I'm hoping for another great loss and if it's only a pound it's still a pound less than last month and a pound closer to goal/target.

Back