going to my first group on monday...what should i expect???

klairbear

i am a wee bit nervous, but overall determined that this will be a big step in the right direction and definatly a change for the better

so what will happen?

You will meet the leader and fill in paperwork. You will then get weighed and they will set you your first goal. You should then stay t the meeting (at least the first time anyway) and your leader will discuss tips and receipes with the group. This is what happened at my 1st meet anyway.

I was really nervous but I went on my own and it really isnt that bad. Everyone is in the same boat so you wont feel alone.

Good Luck xx

Hello Klairbear, initially I just went to see what it was like. At the time I wasn't sure to either join WW or SW. I was also a bit nervous. But once I was there I liked what I heard. I signed in, stayed and have no regrets :D . SW seems more my cup of tea (compared to WW) as I can really eat until I am satisfied (just had the largest bowl of pasta, lol :eating: ). Everyone is really friendly and it's a good laugh, too. Give it a try... it's well worth it :)

B. xx

Everybody will make you feel so welcome-they did at mine.Now going to group is the highlight of my week,i have made so many friends :)

Back