Going to off the plan for a while 

Tanari

100% Focused
Just been to my Gp and was told that I possible have pneumonia. So I'm so worried. On my way to the hospital now for a X-ray

oh no really sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon. x

Oh no, hope your ok hun! Let us know how you get on x

Hope you're soon feeling better and that it gets cleared up for you x

Get well soon and don't worry about the diet right now. There is plenty of time for that when you are feeling better. xx

Thanx everyone. Just hoping I don't pass anything onto my girls. Should get the results for the X-ray next weds. Hope everyone having a lovely week and enjoy ur weekend.

If coming off plan for a while means youll get better then its worth it. It'll be here waiting once your well again. Look after yourself and get better soon. xx

Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

If its any consolation just now, pneumonia is rarely contagious, its usually caused by inhaling mucous and not coughing it back up at the time, so you are unlikely to have given your girls more than the cold you probably started with.

Thanks everyone. You've been so lovely. Much better but not 100% yet. Having breathing difficulties sometimes so I have to be on an inhaler for a week then go back for a checkup. Otherwise to that I'm ok. I haven't gained any weight back as I don't have much of a appetite. Happy bout cause I didn't want to undo what I've lost. Hopefully by next week I be back on the diet.

Hope everyone having a lovely week and doing great on the diet.

Back