Going to pharmacy to start Lipotrim at 1pm!!

SandyKH

Hi everyone!!

I've decided to start lipotrim and am going to the pharmacy today at 1pm. I'm so excited!! I'm hoping I can get started straight away as I've not had anything to eat or drink apart from water.

I've been overweight ever since I can remember. I'm 22 now and really want to lose the weight so I can wear clothes other than black trousers and baggy tops in the summer!

Hope I can do as well as everybody else. Everyone is doing so brilliantly and it's so inspiring (I've been reading threads for about 2 months now and have no more exam excuses to put me off!).

Lots of love Sandy xxx

Hi Sandy,

:welcome:

Welcome to MiniMins and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

With your exams behind you now it is a good time to focus on yourself and be sure to let us know how you get on today.

You can start window shopping now for summer:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini :)

Thanks!! I've already started window shopping lol sad I know! I'll let you all know how it goes.

xx

Hi Sandy welcome!! I know what you mean about the black pants and baggy tops.....jeans and little tshirt for me hun so you will be there in no time!! Good luck on your journey and drink as muchwater as physically possible xxxx

hi sandy im glad youve decided to join us good luck and keep us posted .Youve done a wise thing in joining us we are always here for each other ,there is always someone here for advice if needed and someone to listen if you need a moan hope everything goes well this afternoon xx

Hi Sandy, you'll do alright here ...........any recipe ideas im ya man:p

lillie i'm experimenting with strawberry at the moment but I think 1/4 tsp of hot chilli is where its at..................Trust me im a gynacologist - well im NOT but i'll have a look into it for you x

Welcome Sandy.

You will not regret making this decision. Just get through the first few days and then you'll be flying. If you have any questions or are worried in any way get straight on this forum.......there is lots of advice and help on here.

Good luck hun.

good luck Sandie! Get the first few days over and done with, and when that ketosis fairy hits you, you will love the weight loss!:D

Its the best diet EVER.

Its a total food replacement programme. You have three shakes a day (or a food bar/soup) and truck loads of water.....and that is it.

Its a very low calorie diet and because of this it can only be purchased at a chemist. I'm sure there is a sticky at the top of the lipotrim threads which explain it in more detail.

Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for all your support already! :)

I'm sitting here drinking my first shake as I type and I'm actually enjoying it! I think it's because I love milkshakes anyway. I feel so motivated and I hope everybody else feels really motivated too.

We can do this!

xxx

Hi Sandy , postive thoughts , you can do this !
I'm restarting CD Tuesday so will be in the same boat also

Hi Sandy

Glad you got your shakes today and that you enjoyed it. Stick with it the first week and then you will feel great next week. Drink as much water as you can, it really helps. Log on to this site evryday and you will meet loads of friends who will support you. Good luck and keep posting to let us know how you are doing :)

Back