Going to Rocky Horror tomorrow!

wannabeminime

Gold Member
I just had to tell you all! I am going to see the Rocky Horror Show tomorrow at Torquay, I am dressing up as Magenta (maids outfit, fishnets, garter). I would NEVER have had the confidence to do this before CD!! I'm even wearing a short skirt! I will look such a tart!!:D

As you probably know, its an audience participation Show, so i wanted to ask if anyone knows the bits i need to join in with, and what to say??

That sounds fun. Is it a last minute thing or have ou been keeping this quiet?

I don't know the bits I'd google it if I were you.

Dizzy x

It's been booked for a while! I have a group of friends who go to the theatre every so often, next month its CATS.

I have had a google at it, but so far the only thing i can find is that when Brads name is mentioned, everyone shouts A**hole!

It's been booked for a while! I have a group of friends who go to the theatre every so often, next month its CATS.

I have had a google at it, but so far the only thing i can find is that when Brads name is mentioned, everyone shouts A**hole!

Sounds fun much better to go to something like that as a group.

You'll definitely want a big warm coat tonight through and don't forget your bottle of water.

Dizzy x

There's a LOT of audience participation. They will probably ask all the virgins (that's you!) to stand up at the beginning. The theatre may well provide you with all the bits and bobs you need e.g. a toilet roll, rice, party noisemaker.

Here, have a handy virgin survival guide:

TimeWarp - The Virgins Guide to Rocky Horror

Edited to add: they don't seem to mention the toilet roll but you chuck it when Brad says "Great Scott!" after Dr Scott comes into the lab.

I love it every time I see it ;)

Is it a full theatre production or a showing of the film with a floorshow?

Oh and don't worry about being a virgin, it's only embarrassing right at the start when you have to stand up and identify yourself.

Fantastic! Have a great time :)

Back