1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

going to start

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by swivlehips, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. swivlehips

swivlehips Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi all, i am going to start this as i have seen some realy good result on slim and save hope i have the same weight loss,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome and good luck! Slim and Save is the same as any other VLCD; if you stick to it you will lose the weight you desire. You'll have some good weeks and some not so good weeks along the way but everyone here will support you.

I know what you mean about not being able to get around (re the op on your foot you mention in your other post). I broke my ankle badly a few years ago and was pretty immobile for a period of 3 months and then could only hobble about for another 3 months after that. My weight really piled on during that period and it didn't come off until I did a VLCD in 2005. Unfortunately in the intervening years I managed to put a lot of it back on but am back on track now to lose it again (hopefully for good!).

4. swivlehips

swivlehips Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks bordersgirls i lost 2st 7lb on CD in june-august and have put 1st back on, but it is so expensive what like are the meals on this one,

5. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I've never done CD so I can't really compare (but there are people on here who have done CD too). I think a lot of it is personal choice though. I like the porridge and the spag bol the most, and the choc truffa bar, but the best idea is to get about week's worth that contains all the different flavours for you to try and then order more of the ones you like the best. For me the option to have salad and veg makes a difference as it really bulks out the evening meal into something approaching normality :). I've just had spag bol and veggies and I feel full.

6. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck on ur weight loss journey.

7. _Ally_

_Ally_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Hi swivelhips. I've just placed my order and looking forward to starting too. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.