going to start

swivlehips

Hi all, i am going to start this as i have seen some realy good result on slim and save hope i have the same weight loss,

Welcome and good luck! Slim and Save is the same as any other VLCD; if you stick to it you will lose the weight you desire. You'll have some good weeks and some not so good weeks along the way but everyone here will support you.

I know what you mean about not being able to get around (re the op on your foot you mention in your other post). I broke my ankle badly a few years ago and was pretty immobile for a period of 3 months and then could only hobble about for another 3 months after that. My weight really piled on during that period and it didn't come off until I did a VLCD in 2005. Unfortunately in the intervening years I managed to put a lot of it back on but am back on track now to lose it again (hopefully for good!).

thanks bordersgirls i lost 2st 7lb on CD in june-august and have put 1st back on, but it is so expensive what like are the meals on this one,

I've never done CD so I can't really compare (but there are people on here who have done CD too). I think a lot of it is personal choice though. I like the porridge and the spag bol the most, and the choc truffa bar, but the best idea is to get about week's worth that contains all the different flavours for you to try and then order more of the ones you like the best. For me the option to have salad and veg makes a difference as it really bulks out the evening meal into something approaching normality :). I've just had spag bol and veggies and I feel full.

Back