Going to try again

Lillyblade

Well, I am coming back !!

I did the Cambridge Diet for 7 weeks starting in July 2010 and lost a fantastic 2 stone 1 lb. ( start weight 14st 1lb - end weight 12st)

Over the next 8 months I managed to keep the weight off by eating smaller meals than I previously had and exercising like a demon.

Unfortunately I was involved in an accident on May 23rd 2011 which saw me hospitalised and sporting some new body accessories in the form of metal plates and pins !!

Since the accident my exercise completely ceased and my weight has crept up to 15 stone 1 lb !! :mad:

I have been given the go ahead to exercise again but at the moment just feel "too large" to give it a go.

So ...... I have contacted my CD consultant and will be seeing her on Thursday to start my weight loss journey again :)

Ideally I would love to lose 4 stone in time for my 41st birthday in June.

So sorry to hear about you accident, We are all here to support you lose the weight you want to lose and what better and FASTER way than the CD ;) Before you know it you would have lost that weight hun and be the size you like :) Good luck xxx

Well...... had my first weigh in tonight having started back on the plan a week later than anticipated ....

..... lost an amazing 10 lb , 6 inches off my waist and 3.5 inches off my bust !!

So pleased !! :)

Start weight : 15 stone 6
Todays weight 14 stone 10 ... into the 14 stone bracket ... yippee !!

Congratulations Lillyblade! Thats a fantastic weight loss.

Well done lilly :happy036:
keep up the good work
kaz:)

what an amazing first loss!! well done and keep going!

Not been on here for a couple of weeks but just thought I would give a quick update ....

I am now weighing in at 13.5 so have managed to lose an amazing 2 stone 1lb in 7 weeks !!

To say I am chuffed is an understatement !!!

Weight loss seems to have steadied out at 2lb a week .... so well on track for June's celebrations !

Back