Gold Member questions

bugsbunny2000

Proud to be a LOSER :)
Hi all!

ANYWAY... few questions.
Is the 'gold' membership for when I reach 9st 7lbs? And then I attend a minimum of 5 meetings a year and it's free as long as I stay 5lbs either side of my goal weight. The thing is... if it's free... then firstly I assume you cancel your monthly membership? But you need to do this at a certain time of the month in order not to get charged for next months. Otherwise I am not sure if they refund the money for the paid weeks you're not using anymore????

AND if you're not paying how will that affect using esource and the WW iphone app? Can you still access these as a Gold member? Do you need to pay for them??
I'm just wondering because I would happily cancel my WW membership and just buy some good scales and continue at home... but I need need need the WW app so will weight to reach my target! But if it's not going to be available even when i do reach my target then i don't know why I'm paying £20 a month for? if that makes sense?

Way back when, I came up with my own goal weight of 9st 7lbs (thinking this was in the middle of a healthy BMI and hopefully achieveable!). I have got down to as low as 9st 11.5lbs... so close. Then uni stress got too much and i couldn't get to the gym etc so have put 4lbs back on.

thanks in advance :)

Back