Golden veg drink

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Why did i never have this before??!!
It really helps me get through the tough times of the day. I had a great week last week but went out on friday night after having a buffet lunch too. Payed by putting 3lbs on but have already lost it so didn't mind and it was so worth it.
This week is going to be a great week as i am already at my lowest weight for a long long time but also i have golden vegetable drink too, it's so nice!

By the way ladies all of you who know about the hassle i had with old CDC, just to update you all on the fact that she has still NOT forward my medical records to new CDC and is completely ignoring her calls. How right was i about her!?

My new lovely CDC has said she will let head office know but has done me a new record.
Naughty naughty old CDC!!

Golden veg drink is for winners! i love that stuff! got me through a lot of evenings when it was colder that i would have caved :)

my CDC has said i can have as much as i like but try to limit myself to 1 mug a night before bed (mainly because of the cost lol!) i find it great at weekends though and usually have a couple more mugs throughout the day if i need something. I used to drink so much tea but not as keen on it without milk so this has been a god send for a nice hot drink to hit my savoury cravings.

Glad you new CDC is lovely, its so important and blimey, that old CDC should be struck off!!

I have the Veg Bullion, its cheaper and don't have it any more then once a day, but it does help with the hunger and especially if you have a shake at night or a bar, then the beg drink just gives you that savoury flavour before the sweet. x

My CDC said i could have as much of it as i wanted and it goes towards my water intake too. I have only been having one mug though as it isn't cheap and i don't count it in, i have it as extra fluids.

Eternalflame - tell me about it what a nutcase keeping my records, she prob burnt them in a ritual the day i left!lol

It's one teaspoon of the veg flavouring a day (max)

Lovely isn't it, and really useful for cooking as a stock :)

It's one teaspoon of the veg flavouring a day (max)

Lovely isn't it, and really useful for cooking as a stock :)

REALLY? well what did i expect, the old CDC was no good at anything, as much veg drink as i want and no 810 plan, cuckoo!! lol

Oooh stock, KD thanks for that tip never thought of that! :D

Back