Golden vegetable water flavouring - any ideas?

IvoryMarri

Hi everyone,

My fiancé and I have been on SS for 4 full weeks now (so pleased!) but for some reason week 5 seems to be the hardest of all for us, I just feel more hungry than normal!

Anyway, to try and combat this I've tried the golden vegetable water flavouring, I think it was too watery and tasteless at the recommended mix (250ml water to one level teaspoon of powder), but I really like it if it's at double strength (125ml of water to one level teaspoon). But I know we're only supposed to have one serving a day, so one little 125ml potion a day doesn't help very much :(

I was thinking that I'd like to be able to drink a full 250ml portion, so maybe I can intensify the flavour with some herbs and spices?

Does anyone have any ideas for herbs and spices to add to the golden vegetable flavouring to make it tastier?

All ideas welcome! :) And thanks for any responses! I may well try all of them ;) Feel free to share your opinions and experiences of the golden veg flavouring in general :)

Sorry I actually meant to post this in the general CC board rather than sole source 100%, but I suppose it fits here just fine :S

Back