• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

golower.co.uk

KD

Gone fishing
I think it would be the price that put me off.

Other than that, I can't see a problem with it. It's been around for a while BTW. It's a ketogenic diet with 'real' food....that could cause a problem with some people, having to have real food in moderation. Having said that, the ketosis should help the physical side...not being hungry and all that.

what is it?

KD

Gone fishing
Go Lower prepare and deliver all your daily needs in boxes. They are basically ready meals, though reportedly full of natural products.

I used to like the go lower bars. None of the normal additives and sugars etc. I should imagine that they have the same ethos for their meals :)

Seems a VERY expensive shopping bill lol

i just love these sort of coincidences.
I had a client y'day who was describing this very thing. whether the same company or similar I don't know. she seemed to think it was under £100 a week.
All the ingredients you require for a weeks feeding, picked & packed, delivered & ready to cook? Is that the service idea?

so KD what were the bars like?

KD

Gone fishing
so KD what were the bars like?
They're quite nice, though my teeth don't like them any more:eek: Very, very nutty.

I did find that they kept me going for a long time, but then they took me ages to eat. By the time I finished a golower snack, it was time for dinner anyway :D

They do taste very natural, rather like a load of unsalted nuts bound together in something equally natural.

They are load GI and have loads of fibre :D

jane

Opinionated
Thanks KD.
Carbs lower than CD bars then?

KD

Gone fishing
Thanks KD.
Carbs lower than CD bars then?
If I remember rightly, I think the go lower nut bars are about 3.5g carb approx. They are only a part of the go lower diet though but can be used as a snack/breakfast (even lunch) replacement in a calorie controlled diet.

You can buy them in health food shops, sometimes even in supermarkets