golower diet

LOL, Grown up day, I like that Suzy, yes it'll be nice for you both.

Hi Ladies & Gents,

Just wondering if any of you are still on Golower or if you reached your goals on it.
I am considering signing up to the plan.

Hi there, this is a pretty old thread so I'm not sure if anyone will answer it. I did Atkins so I can't really advise. I'd post a new thread of your own love.

Good luck

AlmostaMrs said:
Hi Ladies & Gents,

Just wondering if any of you are still on Golower or if you reached your goals on it.
I am considering signing up to the plan.

Hi there

Did you sign up?

I'm starting on Monday.

Cheers Tracey

geebaby said:
Thinking about taking the plunge on this one myself so I might see you back here soon-ish?

Good luck!

Hope you do would be good to have a GL buddy. Will write my findings when the box arrives.

Cheers
Tracey

Happy Dayz it's Friday

In email conversation with them now said I should get my box next week so fingers crossed.
Meet you back here when you get yours and we can swap stories about the stuff we like :break_diet:

Have a great weekend!

geebaby said:
In email conversation with them now said I should get my box next week so fingers crossed.
Meet you back here when you get yours and we can swap stories about the stuff we like :break_diet:

Have a great weekend!

Hi there

That's great news, got my box earlier so sort of excited but nervous.

Have a good weekend too.

geebaby said:
:eek:
So how's it going what have you tried and was it good?
:jelous:

Hi there

Not starting till Monday and currently going to indulge in the forbidden foods, bread, chips etc.
But am def looking forward to starting this diet, there is nothing better than having a buzz about seeing the pounds come off.

Will let you know how the granola goes!

Tracey
X

Thanks Tracey!

Did they send you loads of stuff to read? And tell you how to access the forum?

Enjoy your "last suppers".

See you back here after brekkie
gx

Hiya

I thought the material in the pack was cheap and lacking info, vie been on the forum and everyone seems
Happy to advise, maybe you could read my posts with questions.
If you have paid then call them to see if they have set you up for the forum/members area, they did mine there and then.

Having a Chinese tonight with some rose wine.

Let me know when your on there so we can buddy up.

Have a good evening.

Tracey
X

Good evening!

Thanks for the information I will give them a call tomorrow to see if they will set me up then I'll find you.

Hope you enjoyed your Chinese and wine - sounds yum! Going to start cutting down on the carbs to lessen the effect of the carb hangover - hope I haven't left it too late!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
gx

Hi there

Hops you had a good weekend.

Just had my breakfast, clusters with two spoons of total and really nice and surprisingly filling

If you go on the forum my user name is twoodhouse.

Tracey

Had a lovely weekend thanks did you?

Good to hear you are on your way. Had a nightmare with GL today will go over to the forum and tell all there grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Yeah very good thanks, very busy but a quiet one this weekend.
Glad I got started today, one day at a time.

What is your user name on GL?

:eek:(

Hi Tracey

Sorry for the hiatus. Only lasted a week on this the food made me sooOOooo ill. Couldn't bear the smell of the packs towards the end and have spent the last few weeks trying to sort out the mess.

How have you been doing? going strong?

gee

geebaby said:
Hi Tracey

Sorry for the hiatus. Only lasted a week on this the food made me sooOOooo ill. Couldn't bear the smell of the packs towards the end and have spent the last few weeks trying to sort out the mess.

How have you been doing? going strong?

gee

Hi there

How's the weight loss doing. I tried my best with this but def more suited to men as my partner lost loads. I found that one of the ingredients (an oil I think) just gave me the runs non stop, I wouldn't off minded though if I'd actually lost weight through it!

Back