golower diet

Hi There

Is anyone still on this diet ?
I was on soulmate the delivery diet which was great, went from 15 stone 1 to 13 stone 11, and kept it off.
Now I am looking for something a bit easier on the bank balance because at £180 a week it was a real drain, have bought 2 weeks of golower to see if I can get along with it

Hi AlmostaMrs.

I did the diet at the start of the year when it was go lower, they have now changed to the natual ketosis company. It was quite expensive but I lost three stone which I am very happy with and hopefully i won't have to diet again.

Not only that but I have kept it off, it took some time to adjust to this new way of eating. I made some mistakes with my food choices but I found it very helpful that they give you appointments with nutritionists so that you know what to eat when you finish the programme. Now I find it much easier to go food shopping and make the right choices.

How are you getting on? I didn't know that they did two week programmes. I was on a 4 month programme!

Have you used the forum? Even though I am not still on the programme they give you access to the members area for life, so I have still been able to use the forum and the recipes.

Let me know how you are doing, soon you will love low carb as much as me!!

Hi Julz

I actually bought 2 weeks supply from someone who didn't want it anymore, it's all in date and arrived today.
What vegetables are we allowed with it ? There were no instructions with it, which is why I guess buying it from golower themselves would have been better.
But this way I only paid £35 a week yay.

If I lose in these 2 weeks I'll defo be going for the real deal !

Hi AlmostaMrs.

I did the diet at the start of the year when it was go lower, they have now changed to the natual ketosis company. It was quite expensive but I lost three stone which I am very happy with and hopefully i won't have to diet again.

Not only that but I have kept it off, it took some time to adjust to this new way of eating. I made some mistakes with my food choices but I found it very helpful that they give you appointments with nutritionists so that you know what to eat when you finish the programme. Now I find it much easier to go food shopping and make the right choices.

How are you getting on? I didn't know that they did two week programmes. I was on a 4 month programme!

Have you used the forum? Even though I am not still on the programme they give you access to the members area for life, so I have still been able to use the forum and the recipes.

Let me know how you are doing, soon you will love low carb as much as me!!

Back