golower diet

:D ;) No I'll keep it quiet then love.

Thanks Jim. I wouldn't want the men to think that us women may stereotype you all.

No, we would never do that!

I'm sure you wouldn't love. perish the thought. ;)

LOL, but you do love, all women do. :)

But it's true love. ;)

Ha Ha I win, I win. :bliss: :bliss:

I know Suzy, we are simple creatures and easily pleased. :)

LOL, it's true though. :)

hey everyone! how are we all doing today?
My man is sitting here eating a huge bowl of chrisps watching the football and as i had my Go Lower chocolate treats yesterday, i thought id come on here and see how everyone is doing on their diets.
HAd a good week last week no gaining at all and i hope to loose a lb or so this week as i have a big famly wedding to go to on sunday and have bought a lovely dress to wear(was a little tight when i bought it in the sale) and i want to show off my new bod! :)

Hi Isabel,
i want to show off my new bod!

LOL, of course you do love. :)

Isabel

The dress will look great with your "new body" and you are bound to get loads of compliments as you deserve them!

I am going to Ascot in a couple of weeks, never been before and I have the hats, it is just finding the dress to go with them.

I had one dress that was an option but that is now too big and so I am going to have to spend money on buying a new one. The benefits of losing weight with Go Lower......

I am going to Ascot in a couple of weeks, never been before and I have the hats

You found one big enough then. ;)

Isabel

The dress will look great with your "new body" and you are bound to get loads of compliments as you deserve them!

I am going to Ascot in a couple of weeks, never been before and I have the hats, it is just finding the dress to go with them.

I had one dress that was an option but that is now too big and so I am going to have to spend money on buying a new one. The benefits of losing weight with Go Lower......

I did the same bought a nice frock but got too big so took it back, but at least i got my money back and bought another one in the sale. saved money on dress so i could spend more on shoes!! Yes def the benifits of Go lower i agree.
But im having a night off Go Lower for the wedding dinner and drinks, wont go mad but will enjoy myself.:)

Back