Gone a little chocolate crazy today!

atchonblimp21

Stupid * week, it comes every month and every month is the same. All I want is chocolate for about 2 days, I seemed to manage to hold it yesterday, partly because I was out working. But today it has been totally out of my control.

cereal of toast, and then choc in alpen bar

lunch of jacket pot, with a small bag of minstrells, freddo & a milkybar

snack of 3 curly wurlys :eek:

dinner with another 2 curly wurlys :eek:

then a large hot chocolate before bed.

:break_diet:

Yikes.......I'm hoping that I can get back on track tom. Stupid hormones!!! :cry:

Sorry for rambling....... I hope you are all doin alot better than me today xx

*big hugs*

I turn into the chocolate monster on * week as well :(

I'm sure you'll be back on track again tomorrow.

I doubt it'll do much harm, it's alright to treat yourself every now and then. Plenty of fruit and veg tomorrow!! x

You've done so well so far, and it doesn't look to me like you're letting things slip in anyway- you're keen to get back on track, so that's fine!! We all have days like that and little harm is done IF we can get back on track! That's the secret! Hope you enjoyed the choccie!!X

hun ((( ))) its one of these things life throws at us we just have to get on with it.
aleast its only once a month hun and u have the rest of the month to do well, i'm a chocolachic and struggle with it everyday

I always find that having more Green Days when its your * week, takes away the temptation to eat more chocolate as the carbs are slower to digest, so you get a slower release of sugar.
Just think - plates of syn free chips, or bowls of pasta with a syn free homemade tomato sauce and you wont go wrong!

Back