• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gone back to class!

well, after trying to get back on the diet on my own I finally gave up and went back to class during my lunch break today!!
I never went to class for the whole of my last lot of weight loss, but, I did to begin with, and I think that helped get me on the wagon, so I am hoping it happens again this time, in fact I know it will help!
I registered free and got a week free using a voucher off the website... and signed up for monthly pass too, which I will start using from next week. It's a while since I've done it, so do we still need a password to get on the website, or do you get access with having the monthly pass? I forgot to ask whilst I was there...
Am feeling really optimistic about it all - and with the summer coming up I am so determined!!! :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Well done for going back to class!!! Sorry cant help on the whole monthly pass stuff!

plodding away
Welcome back to ww.

You register on e source with the number they give you when you sign up to monthly pass, once this has been done no need for a password.

Good luck