Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gone Forever!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Motherhen, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi! After very little loss for a few weeks I just a big drop (6ibs over a couple of days:eek:!). I was so delighted that I packed up a lot of my now too big clothes in a bag for charity. I feel great about it because I'm not going to keep sizes when I come out of them. I have done this all my life and I just give myself an easy out to put back on weight and go up a size. Roll on more losses and getting to the shops to buy some clothes I like rather that what fits!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  4. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done you! I did the same thing last week & it was very liberating. Although it did leave me slightly panicked at the huge gaps there are now in my wardrobe :eek:

I've hung on to one pair of trousers - the last pair i bought before starting CD, just so i can try them on again in a couple fo months or if i need a little boost of confidence along the way :)

5. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    well done thats brilliant!

debs x

6. Motherhen

Motherhen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Your right KarenO it really is liberating, but like you I realise I'm short on quite a bit; but I'm trying to hold of buying much at the moment as I'm hoping to keep going down sizes!!

7. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Me too although i'm going shopping tomorrow as we're going to a wedding on the 21st & i'd like to look well, just for my own personal feel-good factor lol. Plus my mum has just sent me some money today to treat myself, but i may use that to buy some fabby shoes :D

8. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    wording there with , buying what fits rather than what you like , is very true !

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.