• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gone Forever!

Hi! After very little loss for a few weeks I just a big drop (6ibs over a couple of days:eek:!). I was so delighted that I packed up a lot of my now too big clothes in a bag for charity. I feel great about it because I'm not going to keep sizes when I come out of them. I have done this all my life and I just give myself an easy out to put back on weight and go up a size. Roll on more losses and getting to the shops to buy some clothes I like rather that what fits!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Step away from the chips!
Well done you! I did the same thing last week & it was very liberating. Although it did leave me slightly panicked at the huge gaps there are now in my wardrobe :eek:

I've hung on to one pair of trousers - the last pair i bought before starting CD, just so i can try them on again in a couple fo months or if i need a little boost of confidence along the way :)

well done thats brilliant!

debs x
Your right KarenO it really is liberating, but like you I realise I'm short on quite a bit; but I'm trying to hold of buying much at the moment as I'm hoping to keep going down sizes!!

Step away from the chips!
Me too although i'm going shopping tomorrow as we're going to a wedding on the 21st & i'd like to look well, just for my own personal feel-good factor lol. Plus my mum has just sent me some money today to treat myself, but i may use that to buy some fabby shoes :D

Strong women stay slim
wording there with , buying what fits rather than what you like , is very true !