Gone off everything and feel queezy week 4

hobekat

Don't know if this is common but this week I've felt really queezy and found it hard to get anything down even the water. Is this normal? Had a shake today and a bit of chicken and leeks but can't face the other two packs. Even off my coffee which is unbelievable. Any ideas?

hobekat said:
Don't know if this is common but this week I've felt really queezy and found it hard to get anything down even the water. Is this normal? Had a shake today and a bit of chicken and leeks but can't face the other two packs. Even off my coffee which is unbelievable. Any ideas?

That doesn't sound good. Try and have your packs tho, as you need all 4! How about a hot chocolate or something?

I've maybe had a bit of bad fish or a a bud yesterday I tried to up it again and it was better not so queezy..... Probably nothing to do wi the diet just me..........

I can be exactly the same. I've noticed it's happened to me on pretty much every ketogenic diet I've done.

Is this to be expected then? To start feeling queezy around a month into the diet? Does it pass eventually?

Sounds like ketosis to me. If it persists get it checked out though.

Drink plenty and time packs earlier if its a struggle or double them up. A lot of people loose their appetite and get that sicky feeling. Water helps

Back