Gone off the rails

Laineymcd

Please can someone tell me how I can get back on track..
I was doing so well 13.5lbs gone, but now I can not stop eating it's driving me insane, my holiday is coming up in 6 weeks & I need another 7lbs to lose...
I'm totally sabotaging myself...

All tips welcomed please :( :( :(

I feel exactly the same, in fact I logged on looking for some inspiration! I've been like this for 2 weeks now! I wake up with such good motivation every morning which lasts until I get into the kitchen!

All my summer stuff is too small and its making me feel like I may as well not bother! This nice weather is really not helping matters.

How much have you lost to date?

zero point soup and lots of it to "snack on" and fruit. strawberries and grapes mmmm. just think what can you snack on for free or v low points ;)

13.5lbs but I need 7 more to go, how bout you?
I just can't seem to drag myself out of this hole, I know how u feel every morning I'm so motivated for the day, then between getting my kid ready & me ready to leave for work & school I don't get a chance to have breakfast..
Think I'm gonna to have to just get myself more organised in sayin that on too lazy to get of the chair to do it, I need a good kick up the bum...

GLL said:
zero point soup and lots of it to "snack on" and fruit. strawberries and grapes mmmm. just think what can you snack on for free or v low points ;)

Your right GLL, low points & fruit, just need to get the cravings out of my head, feeling awful at the moment about it all my willpower has let me down big time this week, don't think I can face WI on Wednesday..,,

I've lost 12.5lb. I still have another 57.5lb to go!!! Maybe it's because we are so close to our 1 stone goal! Not logical but it seems pretty odd!

I've not tracked any food since Saturday! Just been ramming anything and everything in my mouth but I've been pretty bad as I say for about 2 weeks, getting slowly worse.

I wouldn't be able to track all I've eating cause there wouldn't be enough pages !!!
Ok new leaf tomorrow fruit all the way & 3 square meals... All good & well saying this now I'll get up on the morning & god only know what will be in my head... :(

Laineymcd

you're so close and you've done so well so don't blow it now!

i don't know where you are going on holiday but if it is somewhere hot then do what i do, hang your bikini in the kitchen and every time you feel like snacking think of how great you'll look on holiday instead!

you have time to lose the half a stone and if you put a few pounds back on holiday then it doesn't matter, that what holidays are about

hope this helps and have a great time x

Thank you smirnoff,

That's a good tip & I'm going to Tenerife so it better be hot !!!

I'm not a bikini girl, they scare me too much (lol) but I do have a dress that i'm dying to get into so I'm gonna hang it in my hallway every time i enter or leave the kitchen I will see it....

Great idea thanks a million xxx

Ok I'm in, me & you :) if i'm feeling like I'm about to give in I'm gonna post here, have to say feeling a little motivated again, we CAN do this !!!!!!!

LOL, I feel I have to do it now cause I don't wanna let u down,if your doing it I have to too LOL.....

Ok let the planning begin !!!!!!

Thanks Hun, god I love this website best support ever !!!!

I haven't had a chance to read your replies yet but like you I was also doing really well and when off the rails for a week or two but like you find being on here keeps me on the path. Sometimes when we are doing well we get a bick cocky but i've got to say i'm never happier than when im being good and losing weight so get out the clothes that you can fit in to but need a bit more room in, get out photos you don't like the size of yourself in and look at the ones of you that your happt with your size and remind yourself why your doing things and get the calender out to give yourself mini goals for you holiday (all the things I did yday) good luck and keep us informed.

Thought I'd check in half way through the day and see how you were getting on!

I'm really motivated this morning! Hope it continues into the afternoon!

I took lots of low point / free snacks to work, makes all the difference! Had a nice big 11 point lunch where as I would normally try and keep it low so I can have some crisps or something!

Cosmic star, I would live nothing more than to say I was extra good today but no I can't... Well done to u today... I think I need to go to the WI tomorrow accept what weight I've put back on and turn over a new leaf, I'll die gettin up on the scales but I need to do it.. I had lunch packed for myself today as well but cant really explain it, I just didn't eat it....
So WI tomorrow new leaf... That's what in my head now..
How'd the afternoon go for ya??

Veggie Dieter said:
I haven't had a chance to read your replies yet but like you I was also doing really well and when off the rails for a week or two but like you find being on here keeps me on the path. Sometimes when we are doing well we get a bick cocky but i've got to say i'm never happier than when im being good and losing weight so get out the clothes that you can fit in to but need a bit more room in, get out photos you don't like the size of yourself in and look at the ones of you that your happt with your size and remind yourself why your doing things and get the calender out to give yourself mini goals for you holiday (all the things I did yday) good luck and keep us informed.

Thanks veggie dieter for replying, when I'm in the zone I feel fantastic, but when I go off the rails I do it in style, nothing is safe from my gob !!!!
Gonna go to WI tomorrow & just right off this week, new week new goal !!!!

Cosmic Star said:
Aww, sorry to hear your day wasnt good!!

My afternoon was good, a 100% day for me :)

Well done to you, your putting me to shame LOL
Gonna give it my best shot from the minute I WI tomorrow, plus I'm gonna stay for the meeting,think that might perk me up a little too ...

Back