Gone over syns- advice needed!

Hey! I'm new to sw- this is my 2nd week.
I lost 1.5lbs on first week although prob would have been more but I ate too much naughty food on Easter day.
New week started on Monday but both yesterday and today I have gone over because I've eaten chocolate! I know- I am an idiot... I just have no self control at all- if it's in the fridge I have to eat it! So annoyed as i have been almosy saintly other than the chocolate!!
Anyway, that's most of Easter chocolate gone now! I have so far eaten 70 syns in two days so my question is, do I cut back on syns and try to not have any for rest of week or do I rule a line under it and start again?

I have done an hour of high intensity exercise both days which I'm hoping will help... I intend to keep this up for rest of week too as have 10km race on Sunday that I'm training for!

I'm looking forward to hearing your advice,
Laura xxx

It's a matter of what you think you can do. If it was me and I had gone over I would cut down the rest of the week and try to have minimal syns, others may draw a line under it and start a fresh as they don't like the feeling of being 'deprived'.
Either way, it's done, there's no point in being upset with yourself about it. You're human, you will slip up, just make sure you get back on the wagon :)
Good luck!

You are allowed 105 syns a week so there is no need to go syn free for the rest of the week. That's never a good idea anyway as you just end feeling deprived and that makes you more likely to fall off the wagon. You have 35 syns left so you can still have a few every day :)

You are allowed 105 syns a week so there is no need to go syn free for the rest of the week. That's never a good idea anyway as you just end feeling deprived and that makes you more likely to fall off the wagon. You have 35 syns left so you can still have a few every day :)

That's what I would suggest, have your syns on a weekly basis that way you stay in control & you don't feel like you've failed.

With the chocolate I bag mine in 5 syn bags so I know exactly how much I'm eating, you could bag it up & put it somewhere out of sight, I put mine in my bedroom which works for me as I only go to sleep or get changed:D

We've all done it hun - We're only human and all have blips like this at times. Try not to dwell on it, you can turn this back around :)

Like mentioned, you're allowed up to 105 Syns a week (15 per day), so there is no reason to go Syn free for the rest of the week. I'd draw a line under the whole thing and start afresh. If you feel it might help, maybe limit yourself to a lower amount of Syns each day, but remember that we're recommended to have at least 5 daily.

Also, Body Magic might help too, so good idea! Just remember to drink lots of water to make sure you don't become dehydrated, as this can also affect your weight.

The most important thing is that you enjoyed it at the time, and have realised where you have perhaps gone wrong. The fact you're here and ready to move on from it is an acheivement in itself, so well done!

I am feeling exactly the same and worried about next monday my weigh in. But i am back on plan now after easter weekend and will take whatever the scales show me and go from there, Draw a line underneath it hun, like the others said 105 syns a week is our allowance we may still be okay after all,

Back