gone really lazy and fallen off plan since becoming pregnant

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
Since finding out i am pregnant 5 weeks.ago i am finding it hard to stick to plan
At first i was having bad days but still having gud sw days
Now iam not counting anything and eating rubbish again liks mcdonalds etc
Before finding out iwas pregnant i lost a stone and half by being extra good all week and having onw takeway.at weekend.
I am struggling because i have to.have brekkie now wereas i didnt before, and if u have two pieces of toast i thenwant mor bread later on that day.then i give up counting
I havent weighed myself since coz am scared of damage i have done

Well congratulations to you!!! There is a pregnancy sticky which I think you'll find very useful and the wonderful ladies on there will be able to give you tons of advice I'm sure x

Congratulations. Maybe change your focus - ie eating sw for the health benefits to your baby rather than it being about loosing weight?

Thats what i keep trying to think.
When i feel sick throughout the day i just grab somethin to eat and dont think about what am eating.
Wish i couls focus my mind again but really struggling
I used to make my dinner everydayfor work and now i have stopped that too

its not porridge oats its a grain .. you make it up a bit like cous cous, and it is basically tasteless but then you can add to it so it gets flavour.. i add a vanilla muller light yogurt and a bit of milk to make it creamy .. you could put some honey on top to get the sweet effect of sugar...
and its really filling so you might find that your not as hungry..

Hiya! Congratulations first up!! I'm ttc too can't wait to be in your shoes :)

I find eating bread makes me crave more too so for breakfast I've been having oat so syrup Golden syrup flavour it's sweet enough n don't need sugar it's 6.5 syns though

Another thing u could try.... Allow yourself an extra hex per day it's better than being of plan all together

Awww thankuuu:)
I was thinking of doing that but the only hexs i have is bread really
Not good but i a bread fiend hehe
At the moment i just love crumpets and.potato cakes etc and its not good

Back