Gonna b miss slinky again...

2.5 lbs off today and slimmer of the month : D ... That's me until after NYC !'llmake healthy choices when away and I can, but I'll have pizza & bagels too! : D

Well done Valerie, that is brilliant. When are you off on holiday?

2.5 lbs off today and slimmer of the month : D ... That's me until after NYC !'llmake healthy choices when away and I can, but I'll have pizza & bagels too! : D

Brilliant going honey x

Here to subscribe - You've done really, really, really well! - Yo9u need to update your stats :)

Have a brill time in NYC. Well jel of the pizza and bagels, mmmmm, all in moderation though. Take loads of pics :)

Thanks everyone :D I'm off on Thurs morning and back next Friday! New health visitor coming to meet my daughter and us too tomoro, as we've moved house & are under a new health visitor now.... Then the house to clean and to pack still but can't believe we r going! Doesn't seem like it at the minute lol

Got my nails done for the occasion though ....

Attachments

• image-3703235978.jpg
    image-3703235978.jpg
    614.9 KB · Views: 86
Thanks everyone :D I'm off on Thurs morning and back next Friday! New health visitor coming to meet my daughter and us too tomoro, as we've moved house & are under a new health visitor now.... Then the house to clean and to pack still but can't believe we r going! Doesn't seem like it at the minute lol

Got my nails done for the occasion though ....

Love the nails x

We made it! A 7hr flight with a 15mth old, and some passengers even stopped to say they 'd never seen such a well behaved baby! #proudmummyndaddy

She just took off when she saw THE tree #rockefeller #nyc

Thought I'd best not post my food pics today so here's a few others instead... :0/

Attachments

• image-3882068020.jpg
    image-3882068020.jpg
    882.5 KB · Views: 76
  • image-209748736.jpg
    image-209748736.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 74
Well I'm home from New York! Had a great time and our daughter had a ball ! I ended up completely off plan for the week so I'm dreading tomoro night ... Went out for turkey dinner yesterday too before starting back today... Chilli & butternut squash soup today... I'm expecting 5+ lbs on.... Pizza, bagels, chocolate, cheesecake, chocolate bars, cheetos....

not too much damage at all.... you will soon kick it's butt :asskick:

And I did! 5.5lbs off! Been SO good except out for dinner on sat night & few drinks- then lunch today ! Taster evening and there really was some yummy stuff! : D

And I did! 5.5lbs off! Been SO good except out for dinner on sat night & few drinks- then lunch today ! Taster evening and there really was some yummy stuff! : D

brilliant brilliant brilliant x

There was chicken curry - it was delicious!
Cranberry & orange risotto (chef as a member)
Coconut macaroons- gorgeous
Carrot & ginger soup - gorgeous
Chocolate mousse - with silken tofu- simple
Key lime pie- I made
Jelly sweets - I made
Cheese egg muffins & also bacon ones
Pasta salad
Pasta rice salAd

Almost Christmas and I'm amazing myself as to how good I'm being! Completely avoiding all chocolate & buns clients have left in! And for some reason I'm showing a gain of 2lb this week! I could cry! Best sort itself out in the next 24hrs r I'll b one unhappy girl at Christmas!!!

Almost Christmas and I'm amazing myself as to how good I'm being! Completely avoiding all chocolate & buns clients have left in! And for some reason I'm showing a gain of 2lb this week! I could cry! Best sort itself out in the next 24hrs r I'll b one unhappy girl at Christmas!!!

It's just extra present wrapping muscles x

Hi there new subscribers :0)

And I'm loving the idea of extra present wrapping muscles!!! U always make me laugh missus! Thanks!

I certainly haven't lost my willpower anyways! Just had a chinese with 2/3 of a measuring jug full of sweet corn peas and green beans to bulk it out so I only actually ate half the chinese... But no doubt I'll finish it later as usual !

Just made a batch of shortbread too and only took a tiny square to taste it!

We're having 15 for Christmas lunch--- eek! And I was planning on buying SW friendly cocktail sausages but for 15 I couldn't justify the cost so I just got good ones from tesco! And Aunt Bessie's roast spuds as making SW ones I don't think would please everyone! So.... I'll have turkey, ham, carrots, parsnip & loads of sprouts (I'm addicted!) and mashed spuds... Might have one roast spud and I don't need sausages ... Might have a small amount of stuffing too but trying to keep to as few syns as possible.

Making key lime pie (SW style) as one of the deserts so if I really fancy something I'll have a all piece of that.

Although I plan to thoroughly enjoy my meal, I wanna see those numbers drop on the scales ASAP, rather than nibble on naughty stuff! I'll cook extra veg and spuds and if I'm peckish I'll have more dinner!

Found today tough... I lost both my mum & dad in the last 3 years and it's really hit me hard today preparing for Christmas.... Just wish they were here! But then I've a gorgeous daughter to keep me upbeat ... 16mths tomoro!

Back