Gonna b miss slinky again...

My gorgeous girl!

Attachments

• image-1135917788.jpg
    image-1135917788.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 69
Last weigh-in before Christmas.... 3lbs off, 1.5 STONE AWARD!! I'm happy with that in 8 weeks!!!! :0) happy happy happy - managed to finish work at 4.30, 30min drive home was nearly an hour due to traffic & diesel stop, collected hubby & baby, sainsburys, weighed, home to unpack shopping, dinner made (oven chips, spicy bean burger with cheese & pickles) and a key lime pie made for Christmas ! Time to put the feet up before it goes nuts tomoro!

Last weigh-in before Christmas.... 3lbs off, 1.5 STONE AWARD!! I'm happy with that in 8 weeks!!!! :0) happy happy happy - managed to finish work at 4.30, 30min drive home was nearly an hour due to traffic & diesel stop, collected hubby & baby, sainsburys, weighed, home to unpack shopping, dinner made (oven chips, spicy bean burger with cheese & pickles) and a key lime pie made for Christmas ! Time to put the feet up before it goes nuts tomoro!

Great going honey xx

I had planned to be good.... Honest I had! Went to cemetery with flowers for mummy & daddy & that was it... Cried for ages... Hubby took me for brunch- toastie... Then stopped at bakery & had 2 ... Yup... TWO buns... Then a boiled rice with curry sauce for tea!!!!

Sweetheart it's not surprising don't feel bad about it, just move forwards and remember your mum and dad would want you to be healthy and happy, so do it for them and for you xx

Last weigh in of 2013!!! I'm delighted.... 1lb gain just... From Christmas Eve I have eaten all round me- and thoroughly enjoyed it! My scales scared my though on Saturday with 7lb gain showing... So I made mushy pea curry and veg soup (no spuds at all) and I've been eating those since then.... Even had soup when hubby had a vegetarian kebab on naan and a chip - but that nearly killed me- smelt AMAZING! I tried to shift what I could and it's paid off! I knew I'd have a gain but figured I'd flippin enjoyed the grub and mulled wine - it was so worth it regardless of the number! I'm dying for more bad stuff- so I'm allowing myself tonight & tomoro and then back on track again! I'd love that 1lb off next week! Good luck with your weigh ins- as long as the grub was worth any gains, just smile and move on - we'll get it off!!

Last edited:
Well I'm disappointed with myself- poor start to 2014... 4.5lb gain this week! I was bad on nye & new yrs day but made soup and curry for rest of week to b good... Hubby took me away for the weekend as a surprise though and so the week was really bad... Ate 2 Indians, pizza, chippy... Chocolate... McDs.... I deserved the gain but hadn't planned it! Gotta b me on target now til the summer!!! Gotta b thin for August!!

Well I'm disappointed with myself- poor start to 2014... 4.5lb gain this week! I was bad on nye & new yrs day but made soup and curry for rest of week to b good... Hubby took me away for the weekend as a surprise though and so the week was really bad... Ate 2 Indians, pizza, chippy... Chocolate... McDs.... I deserved the gain but hadn't planned it! Gotta b me on target now til the summer!!! Gotta b thin for August!!

Just smile look back at the good time you had and get back on that weight loss horse xxx I am hoping to reach my target in August so at least we will have company x

Sorry I forgot to update! 5lbs off this week! Yesterday I was pretty bad though so really need to be good from now on! 2 m&s breaded chicken fillets (19syns) & a 5syn bread roll and two biscuits after that...

Decided to get my cv sorted and change jobs so I'm putting it down to nerves!

How have you got on this week? You'l have that gain off in no time when you put your head to it! I gained 5lbs over Christmas/New Years. Hoping I'l get my first loss of 2014 this week :)

When do you weigh in? Our class lost 12.5st this week- amazing loses! One guy lost 12.5 on his own (first week)!!!

That's a fantastic loss!! Well done :D I had weigh in tonight and lost 1lb :) There was a guy in ours who got his stone award after 1 week!! Like how is that even possible?!?

You've all week to pull that 1 bad day back, you can do it! Good luck with the job :) I've started looking at job sites again, I really want a different job this year but I never have a clue what to look for so end up with big long lists with nothing that's suitable :sigh:

How've u all been getting on this week? Think I've been fairly good but my scales are staying the same! On a plus note I weighed my daughter today - 17mths next week and she's 22lb - irrelevant I know... But I've lost 22lbs do far this time!!!! : D

Posted pics of my brekkie and lunch today- just me and my baby home today and stayed in as it's miserable!

Attachments

• image-3297676081.jpg
    image-3297676081.jpg
    880.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image-1042007114.jpg
    image-1042007114.jpg
    990.9 KB · Views: 41
How've u all been getting on this week? Think I've been fairly good but my scales are staying the same! On a plus note I weighed my daughter today - 17mths next week and she's 22lb - irrelevant I know... But I've lost 22lbs do far this time!!!! : D

Posted pics of my brekkie and lunch today- just me and my baby home today and stayed in as it's miserable!

Try carrying her round all day.... wow you put that much down.... you should be skipping :D

I really am! She's not easy to carry far! So good all weekend again and my scales showed a gain this morning again- dunno what happens me on a Monday though- must retain loads of fluid as I had 4lbs off this week!!! 2lbs needs to get my 2st award next week -12 weeks in - and a week in New York, Christmas, new year & a trip to my brothers in Tipperary :0)

#feelinglighter

Lasagne & brocolli for tea last night :0) - it beat me!!

Attachments

• image-1874695115.jpg
    image-1874695115.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 40
Strange dinner tip...

Running around like egits getting house sorted and all into pjs etc-

Threw pasta in pot and boiled it, microwaved a tin of sweet corn & two of mushy peas and mixed with pasta- simple, super cheap & actually tasty! I'm sure there's plenty more you could add though to it to make it nicer but I love it for busy nights!

Back