gonna be hard to be kind

chocaslim

adores posting
ok gonna be hard to myself this is what i've got to do to get myself back on line so sorry but i need to put it in writing none off this is intended to offend others or other clubs but comments are more than welcome. i,ve been dieting now for 10 weeks started with sw then ww in total i've lost 11lb which is great & 14lb to lose: this past week ive done ww sw and calorie counting and rosmary conley YES all that in one week still weighed in and lost 2lb but thats not the point i need stability in my mind more than anything else this is for life after all.

1,i need to stop browsing the forums when i get bored to see what other diet to do.
2,i need to stop thinking sw is pointless due to portion sizes cos it obviously works i lost 8lb on it.
3, I dont comfort eat when stressed or emotional etc but i social eat :sigh:for example mum came round today she sat at the table chatting i lent up against the work surfaces and stuffed a packet of bourbons, x2 tiger rolls with phillidelphia and ice cream and it was the same on sunday when someone came trouble is i DO know i'm doing it but that doesnt stop me.:mad: sorry for the essay i'm at a pimms and pudding meeting at church tonight and then i'm getting out my sw books which are stuffed in a draw i spoke to my consultant today at the local school who was supportive and i'm joining back there so fingers crossed.
hope you havent nodded off :8855:if not thank you for reading.

You can do this, just pick one and stay with it (SW lol) well done for sharing

Good luck x

hey hun..

if your getting bored im afraid (as you already know obviously) its only your own fault me lovley. ALL 'diets' get boring.. its up to you to use it to your advantage and keep your taste buds stimulated with fantastic new dishes that you look foward to. Enjoying all that food your allowed with sw makes it so much easier.

as mentioned before, just pick one that you feel works best for you.. write a list, what do you like about each eating plan.. weigh it up in your mind and remember its forever, not for the weeks untill your get to Target.

you CAN do this, you just have to want bad enough to get there.. but were all here to help you!!!!

big hugs to you. Its really tough, i know that... but if i can do it so can you xxxxx

I agree just stick with one for a whole week, its hard, at first i started flitting between sw and ww (after coming form ww and having done that for years) and its hard but if you just force yourself to stick to the methods of sw it becomes 2nd nature.
Why dont you not sit in the kitchen when people come over or go in the garden and just have a large drink?

thank you for all your replies they are all encouraging and helpful i really do want to do sw because it is more flexable and easier to live with later on i dont want to be counting points or calories for the rest of my life no offence intended to ww or calorie counters they all work.

I definitely think SW is something you can put in place for life, so if that's what you really want, just commit to it wholeheartedly. As for the portion size issue, well, it's not compulsory to eat big portions if you don't want them. The free foods concept is about taking away the feeling of being deprived, not encouraging you to overeat. It's down to you to be sensible about it, and the weight will come off.

Back