Gonna Cruise to Lose!

i struggle on veggies too , thats why Jo is always shouting at me to have some ....when I know they make me hungrier

Well I forgot to eat my oatbran so I thought I'd make muffins - looked up the recipe and didn't have any weatbran so I thought I'd improvise with a bit of baking soda to help them rise!

BIG HUGE GINORMOUS mistake.

They look like muffins but in reality they are ginger and bicarbonate of soda flavoured egg things!

Yuk yuk yuk!

Oh no.... Bad muffins huh? I use vanilla, baking powder, 2'eggs, 2 oatbran and sweetener mmmmmm muffins. You need to make them a few times I found to get it how unlike it hun. :)

When eating vegetables are u having protein with it? If not you should. Dukan says don't eat them by themselves.

Xx

Thanks for the recipe Bren I will try that tomorrow. Those were yuk seriously seriously yuk I'm foaming at the mouth from the bicarbonate of soda.

I had the veg with my evening meal - dry fried stir fry! I got a salad to go with my lunch tomorrow. I also bought a pack of veg to mix with chicken and blend into a soup for lunch on Saturday. Then hopefully I can go do a proper shop and stock up with things I need.

Last post before bed! Just changed my goals to clothes goals as I am more motivated to be a comfortable size 12 than I am to be 10 stone 5lbs - I want to be able to shop in Next again or buy fashionable clothes at a tenner a pop.

Just been looking at the dates and actually quite like the fact it is winter right now and I wear my thick jumpers and thick coats etc. Hopefully by the time we start shedding our winter clothes I will be well on my way to a size 16 which is a huge difference from a 22/24. What a motivating thought that is - to keep my shrinking body under wraps until a big reveal when it is warm enough to go without a coat!! Totally achievable I think.

Someone remind me of that when I start flagging will you??

Good preparation is the key too really. And how's your water going Hun?

Noted. And certainly will!

Night babes x

Been out a lot of today so had a funny day water wise - only two glasses of water today (about to have a third as I'm still foaming at the mouth) but had a very large skinny latte, a can of diet coke and various other black coffee's throughout the day so the fluid intake has been there but it hasn't be pure water which I tend not to count (blame other diets for that as water had to be pure water with nothing in it - not tea nor coffee)

Night Bren.

I think definitely the same about water. Coffee dehydrated u anyway. But I do count herbal tea.
X

Today I *think* I'm here all day so hopefully can have a better water day.

Just find the biggest glass and keep filling it and drinking it.

Do u have the day off today hun?

No I work from home!

I would love that, start work without ironing a shirt or putting make up on!

Sorry for delayed response lajlaj - no sugar in the total yogurt, but it is the lowest carbs I've found in the supermarket. I read on here somewhere that you want to be aiming for a higher protein than carb count on food labels, otherwise it's not so good. This is the case for total but even the vanilla and toffee muller lights have higher carbs than protein so I try and have those ones just occasionally as a treat.

Oh bleep bleep bleep bleep!! It is full of sugar (no wonder it tasted so nice). That has been a great lesson to learn - READ THE LABELS - if I'm going to be knocked out of ketosis I'll be damned if it is over some yoghurt and not chocolate or crisps!!

No worries at the beginning the same happened to me with Activia Fat free vanilla (I think)

mushrooms - need to check if babycorn are in and out plus a few other veggies.

Sorry I think they are out too > sweet corn. The jury is out (I think) on peas in shells like mangetout, but green beans are definitely in when pulses in general are out....

Never wear makeup to work

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'd be sent home sick if anyone saw me without my eye makeup. I don't bother with trowelling foundation etc on, mind; don't even think I've got any - kept drying out so stopped buying it!

pmsl Jo me too. without my concealer i look like an addict!

LOL I love working at home - I rarely get dressed before lunch time and nobody knows lol! That said it is very very very easy to get cabin fever which is a big problem for me.

Quick diary update:-

B (late) - I tried muffins again this time with some ameretto syrup and coco powder (pure low carb from low carbmegastore) and they tasted better - not great just better!

L (late again) - two fried eggs (dry fried)

Dinner - others are having pizza I may have grilled steak. I've had a fancy all week!

PP day today. Still need to do a shop!

Back